~46~

Standing beside Ivan, Anna had her head rest on his shoulder as they were standing on the side of a bridge starring at the beautiful view.

"It was all really beautiful. Thanks for today," murmured Anna softly making Ivan smile.

"Thanks for making my life beautiful, Anna," He whispered as she couldn't help but to blush.

"I love you so much and my whole life, I would be devoted to you," said Ivan, honestly. His words show the honesty and sincerity that Anna could definitely notice.

"Me too and thanks for making this night so wonderful, Mr. Miller," She said making him chuckle.

"Anything for you, Mrs. Miller," He chuckled and he snickered as they kept talking with each other for the long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here are the file records for our hotels. All the things are running well. There's nothing to be worried about," Chris said before placing the files on the table as Ivan nodded before taking a glance at them. He could believe what Chris has said. Chris, his first in command and he never ever had given Ivan any opportunity to notice any flaw in his work. That's what he liked the most to do.

Since his first day working with Ivan after entering this Mafia and business world, Chris has given his one hundred percent in everything. Ivan has seen the boss in him and he knew that after him, if someone could make wise decisions then it's no one other than his friend, Chris.

"I got it in the morning. I checked the feedback from the clients regarding our new hotels and they all are so good. So, there's nothing to be worried upon," Ivan said before sliding the files to the side firmly as Chris just hummed nodding a little.

"Hmm,"

He let out slightly gaining Ivan's full attention who can see his friend was really has something in his mind. It made Ivan a bit confused. Chris rarely behaves like that until something big is troubling him.

"Chris?"

"Hmm?" Chris said after Ivan snapped his finger in front of him.

"Huh? Uh.. Nothing," Chris mumbled.

"You look off today," Ivan asked making Chris frown as he sighed.

"Nothing it's just my head is hurting... I... nothing else," Chris mumbled rubbing his head as Ivan kept looking at him with an expressionless face before speaking something.

"I guess you should go home and take a rest," Ivan suggested as Chris looked up at him bewildered.

"Huh?" he asked confounded making Ivan sigh.

"Just go home and take a rest. The meeting is also over so there is nothing much to look upon today. Just go and take rest," Ivan suggested and Chris heaved a long sigh.

"I guess you're right. I need some rest," He mumbled before getting up from the chair wearing his jacket before turning to face Ivan once again.

"Anyway, see you tomorrow, dude," Chris shrugged making Ivan nod as he left afterward.

Ivan found it strange for Chris to behave like that. He rarely behaves like that. Definitely, something was disturbing him and Ivan could see that. Maybe, Chris didn't want to share it. It could also be his personal reason that's why. Ivan shrugged before leaning back before something came up in his mind and he picked up his phone before dialing someone's number.

"Where are you?"

"At the mall to buy some vegetables for the night," Anna replied making him chuckle as he heard her sigh.