~72~

Chapter 72
•••

Ivan took it out of his pocket only to find one of the guards who is downstairs was calling him. He answered the call without wasting any other second.

"Yes Dmitri?" He answered.

"Boss, Mrs Miller got hit by some car. She's bleeding badly"

Ivan felt his heart discarded deep at his guard's words at What he had just informed him about.

"What?"

Within no time, Ivan ran downstairs. He exited his abode as soon as he heard faint noises coming from the road side. There was Anna coughing out blood. Her face was badly stained with blood that was oozing out from her forehead.

"ANNA?" Ivan screeched in shock as he started to run to the other side of the road where his guards were present. The female servant had a clothe placed on Anna's forehead to stop the bleeding.

"Oh my God! How did this happened?" He muttered before sliding his hand around her back and the other one behind her knees. Getting a tight hold of her, he picked her up in the bridal style before leaving for his car. He needed to take his wife to the hospital because the accident was big and she was bleeding badly.

He was afraid for her. So much afraid.

"Anna, please don't sleep on me. Just a few minutes more. Were on the way" he muttered requesting to the Anna who has her eyes still opened but nothing come out of her mouth except for winces and heavy breaths.

After some minutes, Ivan's car was finally standing in front of the hospital. He took Anna in his hands before running inside the hospital. As soon as his loud shouts echoed in the hall. The team quickly took a hold of Anna.

A doctor finally come out after finishing his previous case. He was dismayed to see Anna's condition.

"Looks like the wound is too deep that it's even making it tough to stop the bleeding" The doctor sighed examining her state.

Ivan's heart discarded after hearing the doctor's words before looking at Anna with his glossy eyes who by then, was already unconscious.

"Please get her alright" Ivan said to the doctor. There were glimpses of regret and worries in his eyes and his voice was filled with a tone of request.

The doctors nodded before checking onto Anna. He examined her pulse before looking at the nurse. Giving her a quick nod and an eye signal, as the stretcher was moved inside leaving Ivan with a scared and worried heart praying for the wellness of his dear wife.

After some minutes the doctor came outside. Ivan followed to his side with rapid steps towering him.

"How's she doing doctor?" The question left his mouth like a broken and terrified whisper.

"She's lost quite a lot of blood. We've announced it to the blood bank but we aren't sure whether we can make it or not" The doctor muttered sighing. Ivan's heart thundered wildly against his ribcage. But his eyes darkened and the muscles in his jaw twitched in fury.

He yanked the doctor by his collar leaving him baffled and scared at the same time with his violent outburst.

"Listen doctor, do anything, arrange whatever the fuck is needed for her treatment. I want my wife all well all healthy if you love your life" he warned while his eyes darkened. The doctor gulped.

"We're trying our best but we don't have her blood group available currently" The doctor muttered.

"What is her blood group?" Ivan sneered clenching his teeth. The doctor gulped.

"It's A positive" he replied utterly terrified.

"It's my blood group. Take every fucking drop of my blood from my body and get her recovered"

The doctor gulped beside whom, a nurse was standing with shivering limps seeing and hearing to Ivan's threats. The doctor gulped before looking at the nurse. Both of them nodded before the nurse approached them.

"Okay. Please follow me so we can proceed" the doctor muttered in a scared tone but managed to stand still before taking his steps and Ivan took steps behind him.

--

--

Ivan looked into Anna's sight through the side of the curtain that was the only thing departing them for the moment. He was lying down on the other bed beside hers. The blood was following out of his veins.

He could see clearly his wife who was lying unconsciously. His heart clenched at the sight of hers. He wanted her all healthy and happy like she was before. A lump formed it's way in his throat remembering the beautiful and happiest moments of his entire life that he has spent with his one and only love. His wife.

He wants her just like the way she was before. Happy and healthy. She was the light to the darkness of his life. A glimmering light that filled him with happiness and completeness.

How did they ended up like this?

His heart was crying at the distance that has occured within them now that Anna doesn't even wants to see his face. What could be worst than this? Getting despised by the one you love the most. Can be something more ominous then this? No right.

At the moment, Ivan was getting through this. He wants Anna back but what he wants the most was her happiness and health. He could see how much Anna has changed since the past few months of their life.

"I want nothing else but your happiness, Anna. I'm sorry that I've failed to be a good husband and a father. I'm sorry for causing all the pain to you. I'm sorry for breaking everything between us. I'm sorry for ruining everything between us. But trust me, as much I want to kill myself, seeing you hurt hurts me as well. I've been feeling the same pain as you. I'm going through a hell without you and our baby. I messed up really badly this time."

"What I desire the most is your wellness, your health and your happiness. Even if I don't meant to share it with you. Even if these things doesn't comes to you by me. Even if I've to separate myself from you, i will pray for you and you only. My love for you is sincere, Anna. And I mean this"

Ivan muttered to the unconscious Anna who laid there without any movements. Ivan was dying to hear a response from her.

"I love you, Anna. And I always will"

With that, he placed his shivering lips on her forehead. Placing a kiss on the crown of her head that contain all of his unconditional love for her. He wants her just like she was before, didn't matter if it was with him or.... without him.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~