~77~

"Mom, your ticket for LA has been booked. Ive got the things you were asking me to get-" Ivan said as he entered Alice's room but for his surprise the room was empty. 

"Mom" Ivan looker for her but his search was ended soon as he heard the faint noises of Alice doing the yoga in the balcony of the room. She was in deep meditation hence no reply was heard by him.

He left the bags on the couch before turning his boot heels outside of the room.

*ding*

A very slow of noise of the phone ringing was heard. It was Alice's phone, placed on the side of the bed.

Confirmation mails I guess

He took his out that's when another faint noise , the same as before, made it's way once again.

*ding*

Something important. 

Checking others cellphones was not in his morals but he couldn't stop himself when the third time, the same ding was heard. 

Definitely important.

He picked it up. The phone had a very strong security password but thankfully the messages were shown on the lock screen for him to access the only thing he needed to see.

( I've changed the reports before Chris would get his hands on them )

Something completely unexpected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna walked inside the office where Chris was already present at the moment. As soon as he felt Anna's presence behind himself, he stood up.

"Anna,"

Anna walked across the room reaching his side before standing in front of him.

"What truth do you even want to confront? That I was getting slow performing drugs That caused my miscarriage?" Anna fumbled with anger as Chris tightened his breath, his fingers clasped tightly. 

"Anna, you have to trust me. Alice's been doing this to you just to separate you and Ivan. I have got solid proofs about it"

"Chris, I do get it that Alice didn't turned out to be a type of woman we thought she would be. But that doesn't justify Ivan's doings with me" Anna's hands clenched tightly as she glared at him with firey eyes.

"Anna, trust me. Just trust me. When I say that Ivan was drugged that night as well. I had my hands on his reports the day you left him but damn it Alice probably got to know and that's why, when decided to show you Ivan's test months ago, they were gone just before I could show them to you"

Chris explained briefly as Anna shook her head. She has a full idea of what type of woman Alice is but still that didn't justified Ivan's actions with her that night.  She couldn't forget what she has lost just because of his menacing acts.

And here, his friend Chris Smith is probably trying to conceal Ivan's doing to mend his friend's marriage just as it was before. Anna was finding it hard to believe whatever Chris was explaining or telling her.