~66~

Chapter 66
•••

AFTER SOME DAYS

The car was stopped in front of the university gate. Paolo, Anna's driver whom Noel has appointed for Anna opened the door for her. Anna come out before muttering a "Thank you" to Paolo.

Paolo bowed before her as Anna turned away before her eyes fell on the big University gate.

Today is her first day as professor.

She has now finally joined the university.

She took a breath before the guard opened the gate for her as she went inside.

"Good morning, Mrs. Anna Miller" the director of the college wished her after she came to meet him before beginning with her day.

"Umm... Only Anna, please and good morning." she requested humbly. The male frowned in confusion but didn't mind.

"I wish you a good luck for your first day" He nodded.

"Thank you, Mr Williams" she replied with respect.

"You will get your schedule for the day from your department head. Ms Lily" he informed making her nod.

"Alright thank you, Mr Williams. Good day" she wished before exiting the cabin. She huffed before touching her feather necklace hoping all good for the day.

"Good morning, Ms Lily. This is Anna. Newly joined" Anna said as she entered the faculty room the staff grabbing the head's department. There was a woman in her 30s who looked. She had a beautiful aura that Anna felt comfortable in. The lady smiled before standing up.

"Hello professor Anna. I've been already given the details about you. Today's your first day right? Good luck with the kids here they're pretty naughty and here's your schedule"

The lady chuckled and handled her a file before smiling fondly at her. Anna muttered her a humble "Thank you" as she went through her files.

"Please be comfortable here and I'm there if you need help with anything. C'mon, i will introduce you to the other staff" she said as Anna nodded.

"He's Mr Joes. He's in charge of the faculty"

"Hello professor. Nice to meet you" the male said with a smile. Anna nodded smiling back.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Joes" she said back before shaking hands.

Within some time, she was introduced to the whole staff of the department of Arts and computer science before the professors begun with their day.

Anna was scheduled to take the first class in PG first of Computer science.

She took a deep breath before walking around the big building. She heard cries and mockeries of some students. She frowned in confusion before going in the direction.

She sighed in displeasure.

There were a group of people annoying a poor student. They were throwing his backpack, ruffling his notes, one of them even snatched the boy's glasses and crushed them under his shoes.

Anna's jaw clenched in anger. She quickly went there.

"Get that in your dumb brain. If you ever tried to disobey your seniors ever again. We will do worst, you Dumb shit!" One of them grimaced before pinching on the boy's forehead.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?" Anna grumbled in a heavy tone grabbing the attention of the students. Some of them rolled their eyes, the poor boy smiled in satisfaction and wiped his tears before running behind Anna.