~44~

“What would you like to eat?” Maria asked Anna as soon as she entered the living hall. Anna passed her a genuine before walking towards the direction of the dining hall. It was the time of the noon so Maria was going to prepare the lunch for Anna hence she thought of asking her first what she would like to have for the lunch.

“I want to eat chicken fried rice today,” Anna said in a soft tone as Maria nodded.

“But you know, I was thinking of cooking your favorite meal, the potato fries,” She suggested but for her confusion, Anna made a weird face.

“Eww! Potato fries? Please No. I don’t wanna eat them. I will vomit even if I took a single bite of potatoes,” She shrugged as Maria raised her eyebrow in confusion. She was not believing that Anna was saying no to her favorite food and that too because she was feeling like vomit with the potatoes.

“Are you fine?” She interrogated as Anna felt the crimson shade been creeping her cheeks.

“Umm… Y-Yes,” Anna’s voice came out as a whisper as she was not sure what Maria had going on her mind.

“Okay but it’s strange that you’re feeling like throwing up with the name of your favorite food,” Maria said as Anna shrugged before looking down. She herself is unaware of the point why it was happening with her.

“Please, I wanna eat chicken fried rice. Please, cook it for me,” She said with puppy eyes as Maria chuckled before nodding.

“Okay fine. Go and sit there, I will be done within some minutes,” Maria said sweetly making Anna smile as if she got the biggest happiness of her life.

“Thanks,” She said softly before exiting the kitchen. Sitting on the chair, she poured herself a glass of the water and drank it up to boost herself. Her throat was drying for past few minutes. Now she was all fine. She thought of scrolling through the social media till Maria will bring her lunch. Opening the Instagram, she started to scroll to the new posts of Selena Gomez, Billie Ellish, Zayn Malik and many more.

A smile appeared on her face watching the activities when Maria came back with the spicy chicken fried rice for her. Anna’s nose filled with the delicious smell and her mouth watered seeing the food. She gulped before giving a sweet smile to Maria.

“Thanks,” She said softly as Maria chuckled before serving. After serving Anna, Maria went to do her left work as Anna started to feed herself the chicken fried rice she desired for so long.

“Hmmm,”

She moaned in delight after the bite of the food. She was feeling so happy and satisfied after having her desired food. Now, she could sleep peacefully.

Walking back to her room, she lied down for some time. Her body relaxed and mind too. Nowadays, she was getting tired easily and that’s what it made her to fall asleep easier and sooner as she used to be.

.

.

Her eyes opened with some light sound as she rubbed them before getting up. Wearing her slippers, she tied her hair into a bun before looking at the wall clock. She almost gasped.

“OMG! Ivan will be here anytime soon. Shit! I have to get ready too,” She mumbled quickly getting up as she marched towards the bathroom’s door with quick steps. She brushed her teeth to let go of the stink and washed her face with a face wash.

She wore the dress that Ivan has asked her to wear. She combed her hair letting them fall on her shoulders and waist and did some light makeup. Her eyes caught the attention of the hickeys that was given by her husband in the morning. Her eyes widen as she almost forgot to hide them.