Epiloge

Omg I'm sorry (again) for not updating. I feel like a crappy author 😭😭. But thank you all who kept reading. When I got back on here and saw how many people read my story and how many comments and likes it got it made me really happy cause I thought the story was bad!! I loved reading all the comments everyone put! I would comment back but my wattpad is being retarded and it's saying I need to confirm my email (again). And I really haven't had any inspiration to write p, buttt I think I have a good idea. So here's that update everyone's been waiting for!!!

*one year later*
Lucy's P.O.V
Breathe Lucy, just breath it'll be fine. I think to myself, taking a deep breath and continue walking down the sidewalk. I keep taking deep breaths to refrain from fainting. How will Natsu react? What if he gets mad and doesn't want to be with me anymore? I shake my head. Of course he won't leave me. Right? Dang it! I need to stop think like this. It'll be okay, everything will be perfectly fine, just fine Natsu, tell him you need to talk to him, and then tell him. Deep breath Lucy, I take a deep breath and let it out. Okay! I can do this! Without noticing I was already in front of Fairy Tail. 'Well here goes nothing' I thought, pushing open the big wooden doors. I scanned the room for his salmon hair. Once I found him...dancing on the table like an idiot. I slapped myself on the forehead and sighed. 'Only Natsu.'

Normal P.O.V

Lucy sighed and then smiled at her boyfriend. She walked closer to the table, and looked up at him. Natsu stopped dancing and looked down at Lucy and gave her a goofy grin, the one her only reserved for her.
"What's up Luce," Natsu questioned.
"Uh-um Natsu c-can you come w-with me real quick," Lucy stuttered looking down while playing with her thumbs.
"Yeah, sure," he said with a confused face. He hopped down and stood in front of Lucy. "So what did you need to talk to me about Luce?"
"Um can we talk about this outside?" She said slightly looking at Natsu. He nodded and followed her outside the guild, into the courtyard.
"So what's this all about, Luce," Natsu looked at Lucy with worry as she shifted him her stop.
"I-I-I'm" she could barely get her first word out. Natsu grabbed her shoulders.
"Are you okay Luce?! You're not sick right?! You told me you were feeling good the pass few days. Is everything okay!? You're not dying are you?" Natsu panicked.
"No, Natsu I'm perfectly healthy," Lucy looked him in the eyes. Natsu dropped his hands.
"Then what's wrong Luce," Natsu tilted his head slightly to the side with a confused look.
"Natsu, impregnantwithyourbaby" Lucy said really fast, Natsu didn't know what she said.
"What did you say Luce? You said it too fast,"
"Nastu," Lucy took a deep breath and let it out. "Natsu, I'm pregnant and and you're the father," Lucy finished and looked Natsu in the eyes and panicked when he didn't response and his face looked blank.
"I'm going to be a father.." Natsu said and Lucy couldn't tell if he just saying if or was asking it as a question. "I'm going to be a father," he said again this time he looked at Lucy and she gulped. 'What was he going to say' Lucy thought. Natsu grabbed Lucy's hips and twirled her around laughing. "I'm going to be a father!" He said excitingly. Lucy's face immediately brighten and she started laughing with him and he set her down and hugged her. "I love you so much Lucy Heartfillia."
"So you're not mad at me?"
"Why would I be mad at you? You're carrying my child, why would I be upset. I feel like the luckiest man in the world." Lucy smiled at his words. It was a delayed response, but Lucy said it anyways.
"I love you too Natsu Dragneel" tears flowing down her face. Natsu went to look at her and panicked when he saw her tears.
"Hey Luce what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Lucy laughed at his panic.
"I'm crying because I'm happy," she said smiling at her dragon. Natsu grinned at her and touched her belly.
"How far along are you?" Still touching Lucy's belly, but looked up at Lucy.
"Only one month" she said smiling down at him. Natsu said cooing at her belly causing Lucy to giggle.
"Hey there little Igneel, I can't wait till you come into this world little buddy."
"What makes you think it's going to be a boy?" Lucy questioned.
"I don't," he said bluntly he then looked at Lucy again and did his goofy grin. "But I have a feeling it's going to be a boy." Lucy smiled, 'see I was worried over nothing,' she thought. Natsu grabbed her hand and stood up smiling at her. "Come on let's go tell everyone!" He dragged her into the guild and everyone looked at them Natsu didn't pay attention, he picked Lucy up and put her on a table and then he stood next to her. "Hey minna!!" He roared and everyone looked at them and began dead silence. "Lucy's pregnant! I'm going to be a daddy!" Natsu exclaimed like he had just been crowned king. Everyone in the guild said whopping and screaming.
"Congratulations!"
"I didn't know Natsu had it in him!"
"I want to be te god mother!"
"Their babies are going to be so cute!"
"Whose major do you think their kid will have?"
"How far are you?"
Natsu walked behind Lucy, still on the table and hugged her from behind.
"I love you Lucy Heartfillia,"
"I love you too, Natsu Dragneel." Natsu kissed her cheek.
*one month later*
Lucy was being dragged by Natsu to the rainbow trees at 8 o'clock at night.
"Natsu where are you taking me? It's getting late out," Lucy exclaimed.
"Shh, you'll love it Lucy," Natsu said looking back a Lucy and smiled and Lucy became more relaxed. Soon they reached the tree Natsu pulled out for Lucy and there was a beautiful set up.
"Natsu? What is all this?" Lucy sad shocked looking at her boyfriend and he just gave her a goofy grin.
"It's a special dinner silly," he exclaimed pulling Lucy toward the little table with spicy chicken, which Lucy had been craving so far through her pregnancy. He pulled out a chair for her and she sat in it and he pushed it. They ate dinner and talked so much and laughed once they were done. Natsu looked nervous.
"Natsu what's wrong you look nervous?"
"Uh nothing" he got up and looked at Lucy.
"Natsu what are you doing?" Lucy questioned.
"Lucy we've known each other for a really time. The first time I meet you back in Hargeon and I feel in love with you, I asked you if you wanted to be my partner. I love your brown eyes, that brighten up the room when you open them. And your smile it makes my whole day seeing you smile, happy, or laughing. Truth be told you're a big dork, but that's why we're so good together I guess. Haha. Lucy I can't picture my life or my future. Sooo" Natsu got down on one knee and suddenly behind him flames showed up 'Lucy Heartfillia will you marry' Lucy looked at Natsu with tears in her eyes and looked at Natsu in disbelief. "Lucy Heartfillia will you marry me?" He said pulling out a gorgeous ring. Lucy was now crying. She nodded, Natsu gave her a goofy grin gain before slipping the ring onto the finger. Lucy looked at her beautiful ring then to her bo-fiancé, and smiled and hugged him tightly.
"I love you so much Natsu," she said to him crying tears of joy into his shirt. He hugged her back, and said "I love you too Luce, it doesn't matter if we die, because we'll always find each other each time, Haruka and Naru proved that. Our love is to infinity and beyond." He kissed her forehead. And out his hand on her stomach and Lucy covered his hand with hers and smiled at him and he cooed at her stomach. "Of course, we'll love you to infinity and beyond too little Igneel." He looks at me and we started laughing. 'I love my life' both thought.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it sucks. I'm sorry if you didn't like it I tried I kinda winged it as I went, kinda getting ideas I wrote. I don't understand how some of you read or liked this story, I think it's bad, but I'm glad all of you like it!! Thank you for reading my story!! Hope to see you all next sorry!

Xoxo
~LydiaDragneel