Wars over

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkk 😊😊😊😊😊😊

Natsu's P.O.V
"Natsu?" The girl I was hovering said. I smiled.
"Lucy!!!" I yelled grabbed her and hugged her. "Lucy is that really you?!" I felt her hands wrap around me and something wet on my shoulder.
"Yeah, Natsu it's me" I felt her smile against my shoulder. "I missed you Natsu."
"I was so scared I was never going to get you back, Lucy. I'm so sorry about what I said to you I didn't mean any of it! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"
"Natsu it's okay," she said squeezing me harder.
"I love you Lucy," I said in her ear.
"I love you too Natsu" we stood up and everyone looked happy seeing Lucy was Lucy again.

Normal P.O.V

Natsu and Lucy stood up and every Fairy Tail member looked happy as ever. Before every member tackled her, master talked
"I know Lucy being back is something to have a party over but we need to take care of hell first." He finished and everyone looked at him remembering Haruka cast hell into Magnolia.
"We can bet them we have Lucy and her magic," first master said. Everyone then moved their eyes to Lucy. Her face was determined and she looked at her and nodded.
"I understand First Master. I'll finish what I started," Lucy said moving toward the war.
"Be careful Lucy" Natsu said putting his hand on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled, the only smile that could make Natsu's heart beat faster.
"I'll be fine, Natsu. I'm part of the strongest team remember." Natsu then smiled and nodded. She turned around and started walking again. She walked and walked until she was in the middle of Magnolia and she was face to face with Zeref. He looks at Lucy with a bored expression.
"Huh? Haruka gave up and finally moved on. I expected better from my sister. Hmhp. She's a disgrace to our fathers name." With every word Lucy's anger rose.
"You bastard," Lucy ran to Zeref and punched him in the face. He landed on the ground and grabbed where she punched and looked at her with wide eyes. "You'll never understand the feeling of love! Haruka loved you AND Mavis! But you never paid attention to the love she gave you! After every fight she'd clean your wounds! When you had nightmares about the dark taking you over she comforted you! You were suppose to be the older sibling! You only used her as a pawn to get your stupid revenge on Mavis! I hate people like you!" Lucy held out her arms out and a magic circle casted around her. "You and all your demons are going back to hell where you belong!" Lucy's eyes then turned gold. "BE GONE! HELL TO HEAVEN! HEAVEN TO HELL! RETURN TO WHERE YOU BELONG!!" Zeref screamed and huge gust of wind went around the whole Magnolia. When everyone looked up the demons were gone and Zeref's energy power was gone too. Fairy Tail over joyed, Lucy stood in the middle of town and smiled.
"It's finally over." And she fell to the ground unconscious.....