Past life?

Updating stop an comment how I'm doing please minna 😊😊

Here goes nothing

Normal P.O.V (at the guild)

"You know how to stop her?" Questioned Natsu, Mavis nodded.

"I think I have an idea, there's just something I need to confirm first. Natsu please come with me" Mavis said walking out of the guild, and Natsu followed. They went through a portal into a forest unknown to Natsu. Mavis continued to back until she came to an old gravestone, Mavis halted before she made it all the way there. Natsu stopped next to Marvis and looked at the grave curiously.

"What is this place?" Natsu asked, looking around.

"This is where Naru died." Was all Mavis said looking at the grave, then she continued, "Haruka out a barrier around his grave, only Haruka, Zeref, and maybe just maybe you can pass through it." She finished and Natsu looked dumbfounded.

"Why would I be able to past through it?"

"If my calculations are right, and you are indeed Naru's recarnation you should be able to pass through the barrier. It is said that once you pass through, there is a fire next to his grave, which is his fire magic still burning. Once you pass through eat the fire and if it works you are indeed Naru's recarnation," Mavis said closing her eyes.

"What if it doesn't work?" Natsu asked.

"Do you want to save Lucy or not?" Mavis asked getting angry.

"Aye!"

"Then just trust me and go through the barrier."

"Aye!" Natsu said again taking a step forward closer to the grave. And it seemed line he did in fact past through the barrier.

Natsu's P.O.V

I made it through the barrier, just like Mavis said. I looked around looking for this so called fire. I finally found it floating right above Naru's grave. It's gold..... I reached my hand out it grab the fire and took it in my hand and ate it. Suddenly I had a really bad headache and before I knew it I blacked out.....

Dream/flashback thingy

"Haruka" a pink hair boy yelled

"Yeah, Naru?" a blonde haired girl asked popping out from behind the door.

"Come with me," he said reaching out his hand. She then took his hand and the two 10 year old ran across town until they came to a stop at a river.

"Woww! it's so pretty!" the young girl said her eyes sparkling. The two kids sat, talking, and played for what seemed like hours. They were now both lying down in the grass, looking at the sky.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." The girl said.

"We can if you want to." The boy said. The girl looked at the boy curiously.

"How??" she asked. The pink haired boy sat up and grabbed the little girl's hand.

"One day when were older, we can get married and always be like this. Promise me when were older you'll be my bride!" the boy said blushing. The girl hugged him tightly.

"Aye!" Was all she said.

Now there was a 17 year old pink haired boy and and 17 blonde girl, running into the forest. To where a blonde girl and a black haired boy were fighting. Then a bright light and the pink haired boy was lying there dead. While the blonde girl next to him cried and screamed.

Present time.....

Normal P.O.V

Natsu sat up rubbing his head, remembering his past life has a certain Naru. He got up and walked out of the barrier. Mavis looked at him curiously.

"Well..." she said

"Let's go find Luce!" he said pumped his fist in the air.

Done what do you all think. 😊😊😊😊