Let it begin

Finally the update you've all been waiting for! Hope you like it! 😊

Natsu's P.O.V

I really miss Lucy.... I hope I can get her back before something worse happens

Haurka's P.O.V

It's time to begin......

"Haruka!" Zeref-nii calls to me. I look over to him. "Time to go," I nodded and followed him toward Magnolia. We reached the the highest mountain of Magnolia and Zeref-nii turns to me and nods. I nod back and move forward. Once I reach the edge of the mountain I move my hands in front of me. 'time for the plan to take place,' I thought I started chanting.

"Open thee

I beckon thee to open

Gate of Hell!!!"

Normal P.O.V

Suddenly a bright light appeared and in the ground a magic circle appear. Slowly opening demons started coming out Haruka still chanting. After awhile millions of demons were there Haruka stopped chanting and looked at all the demons with her blood colored eyes.

"Go forth my demons! Destroy what is so called Fiore!!" Haruka yelled pointing toward Mongolia. She then jumped on the biggest demon in the millions of them and went toward Magnolia

(With Fairy Tail)

Everything was silent no one would speak. They were to busy thinking about Lucy. Suddenly something interrupted there silents.....it was a scream. Everyone rushed outside and saw demons left and right destroying everyone and everything. Everyone stood in horror, Mavis made her way to the front of the group of Fairy Tail and her eyes widened and she started crying.

"No.."

"Who did this first master?" Jet asked.

"Haruka..." she said slowing

"How could she do this? Is she that powerful?" Levy asked. Marvis only nodded.

"Haruka opened the gate of hell." Mavis said

"How?" Master said

"Zeref and Haruka's father is the Devil himself." Mavis said. Everyone's eyes widened.

"The devil himself." Natsu asked, Mavis nodded

"Our mother was a woman of God. My father was an Angel, he died in war with the Devil. The war had begun because the Devil kidnapped an Angel, our mother he also kidnapped me too. Our mother slowly begun to fall in love with the Devil he treated her with kindness more then anyone or anything in the world and heavens. After awhile Zeref was born. Their love grew and Haruka was born. Soon the Angels broke into the Devils kingdom and we were forced to go to the closest world possible, earth. We changed out forms to look as humans and had magical powers as most people. No one ever knew, not even Haruka, knew we were not human. Years later a Angel found were we were and killed our mother and the Devil threw a rampage and hid  us to make sure we were not spotted before disappeared Haruka probably found out who she was after I killed Naru. Zeref probably told her." Once Mavis finished the story before anyone could answer. A explosion hit Fairy Tail everyone looked up to look at a huge demon with a girl on it looking at them coldly.

"Let the fun begin." She smirked

Doneeeeeee what y'all think