Back 400 years..

I'm backkkk 😊 please comment how I'm doing.

Normal P.O.V

Everyone in the guild thought about Haruka, how to stop her, but one certain pink haired boy had his mind on something else.
'Luce! Luce! Luce please come back to me! I love you! Please!' Natsu thought then finally snapped.
"Luce can't be dead!! It's all your fault Lisanna!!! Luce would still be here if it weren't for you!!" Natsu yelled at the short-haired girl.
"Natsu I-" she was cut off
"Just leave your a disgrace to Fairy Tail!" Natsu screamed. Lisanna just ran out of the guild crying no one stopped her just let her got because they were thinking the same thing.

Mavis's P.O.V
He's so much like Naru.....

Flashback:

A teenager blonde was running after a pink teenager
"Naru wait for me!" She yelled.
"Well hurry up slowpoke!" he yelled back at the blonde. She pouted and started running faster. They finally came to a stop. The blonde breathing heavily.
"Where *pant* are *pant* at *pant*" she asked
"Look," was all he said pointing to another blonde girl and a black haired boy fighting.
"Mavis-nii, Zeref-nee" the blonde said.
"I don't know I just saw them fighting and hurried to get you," the boy said.
"Maybe we should just let them fight it out. And not interrupt them, it's their fight I won't interfere unless I need too." She said the boy nodes then grabbed her hand smiling she smiled back grabbing his hand back. They both sat a fair distance away from the fighting two and just watched them. Then the fighting blonde started chanting something and a bright light shined all around even around Naru and Haruka. When it faded Naru was on the ground blood coming out of his mouth, now not breathing.
"Naru! Naru wake up! This isn't funny!" Haruka yelled shaking the boy crying. "No!!" Haruka yelled. Then she looked up and saw Mavis she was breath heavily and Zeref stood there doing the same. Haruka stood up crying gritting her teeth waking toward Mavis. While she walked her hair grew longer and turned black, tears still flowing down her brown eyes. She got to Mavis and grabbed her by her neck.
"Haruka what are you doing?" Mavis asked struggling to breath. Haruka just stood there her black hair covering her eyes.
"He's dead." Was all Haruka said.
"Who's dead?" Mavis asked. Haruka finally looked at Mavis with now blood red eyes.
"Naru's dead! he died because of you!"
"No I didn't mean to. I swear!" Mavis said still trying to breath.
"It doesn't matter if you meant it or not! he's dead and he's never coming back before of you!!" Haruka yelled squeezing harder on marvis's neck. And she then threw Mavis back. Mavis them gasped for air Mavis looked at her once blonde haired and brown eyes sister and saw hatred and sorrow in her eyes. Haruka turned to her brother. "Let's go Zeref-nii," she said Zeref nodded and followed her. Zeref looked back at poor Mavis and smirked in victory.

Present time...

Normal P.O.V

Mavis was now crying. Everyone asked her 'what's wrong?' She said nothing she suddenly looked at Natsu.
"I think I know how we can defeat her......." Mavis said still only looking at Natsu....

There!!! how's it so far!! sorry this chapters so short 😊