Lucy's back

Holy crap on a cracker! I'm soooooo sorry I've wanted so long to update, I just got on wattpad in a longgg time and read all your comments and it made me really happy to see you all loving my stories. 😍 here's and update.

Lucy's P.O.V
Black. That's all I see is black.
"Lucy" I heard someone whisper. I looked over and saw Haruka. She looked just like me and was smiling.
"I wanted to thank you for everything. And I also wanted to say I'm sorry.... you didn't deserve anything I put you through, and for that I'm sorry. You have all my powers. You will know how to use them. You'll wake up and your will be perfectly fine. Thank you Lucy, in finally happy," she smiled and then she disappeared.

Normal P.O.V

In the infirmary Lucy laid unconscious for four weeks. Everyone in Fairy Tail were worried, Natsu's stayed by her side, without drinking, eating, or sleeping. Mira walked in and looked at Natsu sadly and placed the tray of food on the table.
"Natsu, you need to eat."
"No I don't Mira. Not until Lucy wakes up."
"Natsu, Lucy wouldn't want to see you like this."
"What if she wakes up when I'm sleeping or gone?"
"I'll come get you, Natsu please at least go take a shower you stink." Natsu laughs.
"Thank Mira."
"Anytime," she says smiling to him.
Natsu leaves with a towel in his hand heading down to the Fairy Tail showers. Mira's still in the infirmary watching over Lucy and she starts crying.
"Please Lucy wake up, we miss you. Natsu needs you. Please." Mira grabbed Lucy's hand and squeezed. The door opens and Natsu walked in with wet hair, rubbing a towel over his hair.
"Any changes?" He asked. Mira wiped her eyes and shook her head.
"No, sorry Natsu."
"It's fine, if you wouldn't mind could you leave me alone for a little while." Mira nodded and left. Natsu walked over to Lucy and held her hand. "Lucy please. I miss you, I miss your smile, I miss your laugh, heck I even miss your complaining. I love you. I love you Lucy Heartfilia. Please come back to me. Please." Then Natsu fell into a deep sleep.
Suddenly, Lucy jolted up sweating and breathing hard. She looks at her hand that was being held down.
"Natsu?" Lucy looked at the sleeping man next to her. Lucy shook him and couple times. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "Natsu." then Natsu woke up and looked up and saw the brown orbs he loved looking at.
"Lucy!" He shot up and hugged her. "Lucy! I missed you so much!" He then kissed all over her cheek.
"Missed you too Natsu."
"You're never leaving my side again."
"Never again," Lucy said smiling. Then her and Natsu kissed.

I hoped you liked ittttt 😆👍