Sisters

Sorry I haven't updated I haven't had any inspiration to write this story but I think I got an idea. If I'm doing bad please do tell me.

Normal P.O.V(at the guild)

Natsu was freaking out on how to save Lucy. He figured out he was the recarnation of Naru Noragami, but in this time his heart belonged to Lucy Heartfilia not Haruka Vermillion. Mavis being the stagey master she was upstairs coming up with an idea, which she was currently was having no luck with coming up with an idea. Haruka left no where open and her magic was too great of a power for everyone to attack at once, she would just kill everyone in one blow. Mavis sighed 'this is more difficult then I thought.' She thought she sighed again and looked downstairs and saw Natsu fighting with Gray. Mavis slowly smiled. 'He's so much like Naru.' She thought again, she slowly frowned again thinking about her once blonde sweet sister Mavis started to cry. Mavis then disappeared from the guild and reappeared into a beautiful meadow with many flower around. She sat down just crying her heart out until she felt someone behind her.

"It's all my fault. If Zeref and I got along better then we wouldn't have had that fight when I first used Fairy Glitter that Naru had to pay the price for," Mavis said to the girl behind her who was frowning with her arms crossed her chest. Mavis looked behind her and looked straight into the red eyes of the girl which had sadden eyes. "Haruka I can't tell you how sorry I am about what happened to Naru. But please, please stop this. Give Lucy Heartfilia back to Natsu and become my happy bubbly sister again." Mavis said crying. The black haired girl just stood there, saying nothing. The wind blew causing her hair to move. She suddenly spoke,

"I'll never be that girl again. Always getting stepped on, getting broken so easily. Lucy Heartfilia is just an example, broken girl from a broken home. Fairy Tail accepted her only to break her once more."

"Haruka, you are the strongest girl I know even without your magic your the strongest woman alive. You deal with so much, standing stronger then what you came out. When we were little Zeref and I were barely home and you were left alone to deal with our drunk fighting parents. Then as we grew up you had to deal with me and Zeref fighting all the time. Even though you had stronger magic then us you refused to fight either of us, you just let us fight it out. You left you alone. Naru the only one ever being there for you." Mavis finished and Haruka's eyes were know were covered with her hair. Mavis got up and walked toward her sister. Once she got to her, Mavis slowly hugged her. "Gomen for neglecting you Haruka." And with that Haruka disappeared leaving Mavis standing there with sad eyes.

Sorry it's so short it's like 2 am and I'm tried 😁😴 hehe and I can't really think of anything else gomen minna! Till next update!!