Emotions

Ok I'm updating 😊☺️😊☺️😊 hope you like it! Sorry for the long wait! And sorry I lied I updated on Saturday but Friday 😅

Normal P.O.V

Haurka looked down at Fairy Tail with a smirk on her face. Mavis then took a step forward.

"Haruka, you need to stop this!" she yelled. Haurka looked at her sister curiously.

"Oh and why is that?" She replied

"Because mother wouldn't want to see you like this!" Marvis yelled. Haurka's face fell into a frown her bangs covered her eyes, "mother never wanted to see any of us like this. Especially you, she cared you you!" Mavis yelled at her little sister. Haurka looked up with tears steaming down her face, her eyes brown and facial expression was angry.

"What do you know! I can't even remember mother. All this crap between my father and out mother happened when I was young!" Haruka yelled in angry shooting a ball of magic at Mavis. Mavis didn't move, she didn't even try to move.

"First master!" everyone in Fairy Tail yelled. Once the light disappeared Mavis stood there bloody holding her stomach.

"Haruka listen to me, please. Stop this," Mavis begged. "Return to Lucy Heartfilla, live a happy life in Fairy Tail with me, Natsu, and everyone in Fairy Tail," Mavis said smiling. Haurka's face dropped yet again, she looked like she was about to turn over and go with Fairy Tail.

"Haurka," someone yelled from behind her she looked over to she her brother looking at her. Haurka looked at Mavis then to Zeref. Haruka then remembered when she was little Zeref and Mavis fought all the time and after the fight she would always help them get bandaged up. They were always there, but never together. Haruka loved and looked up to both of them. Now she didn't know, who does she go with Zeref or Mavis? Haruka didn't know, she got scared and disappeared from the scene. Everyone looked around wondering where she went. They didn't know Haruka was half way across the world in a field, she looked around and once she saw no one was around she fell to her knees and cried. Cried, 400 years worth of tears she cried. From all the sadness she felt the frustration, from everything.  Then a picture of Natsu came to mind, he took Lucy Heartfilia to Fairy Tail and made her feel like she was needed and he didn't care she was a rich kid he fought for her, loved her even. Naru was the same. Caring, loving, strong, goofy, stupid. Haruka looked at her hair, it was blonde again. Her brown eyes were wide.

"Wha-a-t-t? My hair, it's blonde again."

"Haruka," someone called she looked up and saw Naru.

"Naru?" Haruka said with wide eyes standing up. "But how? You're, you're dead,"

"I am. I'm a ghost I guess you could say. Anyways Haruka please give Lucy back to Natsu if you do that you can come with me to heaven."

"But what about the war?"  She asked

"Fairy Tail will handle it, you can make sure Lucy has your power right?" Natu asked Haurka and she nodded and he smiled

"Then that's enough to beat everyone," Haruka smiled and she castes a magic circle around herself. Before she was finished with the spell she transported back to Magnolia. She was now standing in front of Fairy Tail and everyone in it. No one moved, no one knew what was happening except Mavis who was smiling. The magic circle disappeared and she fell down, she was now lying on the ground and Natsu ran to the blonde. He was hovering over her and she opened her eyes and put her hand on her head and looked at the boy curiously.

"Natsu?"

Doneeeee 😊😊😊 comment what you think 😊 sorry it's short I'm really tired it's almost midnight 😅 I'll update soon