Loves for the weak

I'm back 😊 hope you like the update

Normal P.O.V (where Haruka and Zeref are)

Haruka sat on a tree branch with her back leaning against the trees trunk holding up a bracelet. She just kept looking at it with a bored expression. 
"Love, nee??" she asked herself turning the charm bracelet. Catching herself thinking about that pink haired boy named, Natsu Dragneel
"Did you say something Haurka?" Zeref asked. Haruka shook her head
"No."
"Alright," Zeref said

What happened about an hour ago.....

Haruka finally got all her magic back and went to the closest village and terrorized it Zeref helped her. She was laughing while releasing magic onto people suddenly a bright light showed up out of nowhere showed up. When the light faded there stood Natsu and Mavis. Haurka just smirked,
"Mavis-nee what a pleasant surprised, and you brought the dragon slayer. Great, these people don't put up a fight at least with him I might have a little fun."
"Haruka, stop this," Natsu?? Said with a demanding voice. She just looked at smirking closing her eyes
"And why would I do that? I just got my magic back,"  she said shrugging.
"Haruka look at me," Natsu demanded her. Haruka just looked up still smiling.
"What is it Dragneel-san? Are you going to go on another rampage about Lucy Heartfilia? I'll give her to you only if you can defeat me," Haruka said. Natsu eyes went wide 'Lucy...she can give Lucy back.' He thought
"How can you bring her back??" Natsu asked. Haruka's smile just grew bigger then lifted up her hand and snapped her fingers. And there she was a blonde with big brown eyes.
"She is me, I can easily change back, I could even make it to where Haruka Vermillion is no more and there is only Lucy Heartfilia completely unknown this ever happened, she would go on thinking she's Lucy Heartfilia, not once would she think Haruka Vermillion." Haruka said smirking. Natsu just looked dumbfounded, 'Lucy....'he thought. Haruka then snapped her fingers again was back to being a girl with black hair and red eyes. "Now Dragneel-san all you have to do is beat me and I'll return your 'Lucy'." She asked.
"I won't fight you Haruka." Natsu said.
"Oh, and why not? You want Lucy Heartfilia back don't you? Don't you love her?" Haruka asked Natsu.
"Because I won't fight the one I love." He stated.
"I am not Lucy Heartfilia Dragneel-san, if you beat me I'll return her unharmed what so ever"
"That's not what I'm talking about, Haruka," Natsu said in a serious tone. Haruka looked at the pink hair boy then something within her clicked.
"Na-ru??" she asked, Natsu nodded
"But you're, you're dead." Haruka said shaking.
"In our time yes I'm indeed dead, but Natsu Dragneel is my recarnation." he stated, Haruka just stood there motionless eyes blank. She didn't know what to do, suddenly she felt someone move behind her she quickly turned and saw Mavis trying to sneak up on her to put a spell on her. Haruka quickly snapped out of it and put her hand out and a black orb shot out hitting Mavis. Then Natsu run toward Haruka with his hand ignited, Haruka just looked at him with cold eyes, no emotions were anywhere to be seen in her eyes.
"Fire dragon-" Natsu was cut off by the same black orb hitting him.  Natsu slowly got up and saw Haruka just standing there staring at him with those cold eyes.
"Haruka....please stop this come back to me. Don't you love me?" Natsu asked, he then saw a small hint of emotion, but was quickly gone she smirked at him still with cold eyes. She jumped up the swiftly landed next to her brother who was standing there the whole time watching everything. She looked straight into his eyes ever though to was from afar, and smirking even bigger.
"Loves for the weak." And with that Haruka and Zeref disappeared.

Doneeeeee how was it minna!!! 😊😊☺️☺️