🄴🅅🄴🅁🅈🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶

WARNING⚠️ ⚠️: Suicide
If I missed a warning please let me know

ENJOY😉

She was my everything, and now she's gone...she helped me when I was down, she helped me find out who I was(iykyk). I was one of her first fan's, went to her first show and even met her. Whenever my parents yelled at me or each other, the bullies bullied and I would sit alone at school her music helped me get through it, it saved me. The day she died was and will always be the worst day of my life and probably many others.

I woke up to my mother yelling at my siblings and father about some stupid things as always. I thought today was gonna be a "normal" day, get yelled at, head to school, get bullied and then on the way home turn on WWAFAWDWG(A/N for anyone who doesn't know it stands for when we all fall asleep where do we go) it was like a routine, And it was until later that day.

𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣...

From what I heard through my room door someone most likely my dad had turned on the news. All of a sudden I hear them begin to roar with laughter.

My brother ran into my room almost stumbling over himself then not to soon after my sister came stumbling after him. They began to argue with each other to figure out who was gonna tell me whatever was wrong. Then I heard mother shout "Finally took her long enough!"

Then my sister Kate yells "she's dead! She's gone" and leaves me and my brother. My brother grey(is it gray or grey) says "HA Billie Eyelashes is dead bozo" before leaving me still sitting on my still in my school outfit

I grab my phone from my dresser and check the news on billie and....she really is gone. Just as it clicked i love you began to play on my Playlist.

Shes helped me and others when they were down and just like that she was gone.....

And so was I...

T̶H̶E̶ E̶N̶D̶.

I know that probably wasn't sad💀

I wrote this on paper before I put it on wattpad which took all day to write

The draft is NOTHING like this some many things have been changed

Anyways I hope you all are having a good day/afternoon/evening and if you aren't im here to talk to if you need😁

419 words❤