𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜

𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚙 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I literally wrote this in 2nd period and finished in 4th so if it's bad that's the reason

WARNING⚠️ ⚠️: panic attack

l̶e̶t̶s̶ g̶o̶ p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶

Billie was having a reasonably good day at work when a wave of sadness came over her.

It wasn’t like something that not only affected her mind but it also affected her tears. She had no reason to be sad and no reason to cry but yet she still did.

About a minute later the tears stopped and just went away.

She was fine it was almost like she wasn’t just bawling her eyes out.

Throughout the day the tears would start and stop over and over again.

She hated it.

She had all eyes on her, normally she liked attention but it’s to an extent.

People were asking if she was ok, they were asking if they needed to get the boss to give her the day off. They were worried.

When the day was over, she drove home with little to no tears flooding her eyes. As soon as she stepped in in door she was greeted by her wonderful girlfriend, Brianna.

When Billie saw Brianna the wave came back, but this time stronger.

She didn’t know what was happening to her but all she knew was that she needed it to stop. She began to sob. Not wanting her girlfriend to see her cry she ran into the bathroom.

“Baby what’s wrong? Can I come in please?”

Billie responded with a loud cry “No. Please don’t, I’m ok love. Just give me a sec.”

“Your not ok. I hear you crying baby, what’s wrong?”

Billie began asking herself the same question. What is wrong with me? Billie couldn’t think straight all she had on her mind was what is wrong with me? It was driving her crazy, the sadness only grew stronger. It was to the point where she couldn’t breathe.

Suddenly the door opened with Billie crying on the floor.

“Oh babes.”

Brianna sat on the floor next to her crying girlfriend. She hugged her and whispered sweet nothings in her ear to calm Billie down. When Billie stopped everything was ok. It was once again like she wasn’t just on the floor trying her best to keep it together.

Brianna was confused. Billie just went from crying hysterically to a sort of ‘this is fine’ mindset.

“What just happened?” Brianna said with concern in her voice.

“I don’t know. It’s been like this all day. It’s like a light switch that comes on when it wants, it hasn’t been as bad as just now but, there were people asking if I needed to come home early. I couldn’t stop.”

“Come on, love.” Brianna brought Billie to the couch and watched the office together.
Billie was finally laughing. For the first time in what felt like forever.

Until it happened again…

  Im sorry if that was cringy💀

I only had about 30 minutes to write this on here so nothing was proof read...

I hope you all are doing alright and if your not you can always talk to me if you ever want💕

I love you all🤘🏾

Word count: 543👁👅👁💦🖕🏾