2 Month's: pt 2

𝙳𝚛. 𝙴𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Hey, Olivia. Wanna play a prank?"

She responds with her high squeaky voice that I adore.

"Sure, who's on your mind?"

I take her hand and lead her in front of the room. "This one. It belongs to one of my patients." I show her with pride.

"P-Patrick, we've never played a prank on a patient before" She says.

I sigh "Olivia, open those huge eyes of yours, my goodness. This is a step up from co workers and bosses."

She begins to understand. "So its like a video game level up?"

I smile. "Yes, exactly like that."

I explain the plan to her.

"You got it?"

"Yep!" She responds.

𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Dr. Elsa comes into my room about 20 minutes later with an accomplice. She has red hair, oh he makes this to easy.

Before I can speak he cuts me off. "Uh so your girlfriend-"

Before he can finish the other one burst into tears, I can tell there fake.

"Isn't it apart of your job to compose yourself, Anna?" I ask with a laugh.

"SHUT UP!" Dr. Elvin yells.

"Bro, what's up with my girlfriend!?"

He responds as if he's proud of himself "She's dead. Hope she had a fun life of sin."

My face goes pale, or as pale as a dark skin can get.

"Exuse me?" I choke out.

The red headed nurse clears her throat, "Yeah she died."

She stops to think, about what I'm assuming to be the cause.

"Of...alcohol poisoning...yeah thats right."

I sit there and begin to laugh "That's bullshit, she doesn't drink, dumbass. She would never put that shit in her system, so either come up with another excuse or let me fucking see her."

𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I see two people walk out of the room across the hall from mine with scratches( yes she attacked them🙄) and bruises on them followed by a familiar scream.

They catch my eye, they read my room number, make a surprised face and scurry off.

Doctor Elvin's POV:

"Holy shit Olivia are you ok?" I ask.

"Oh yeah Patrick, I'm doing fine." She says while pointing to the scratches that satanic patient have her beautiful face.

"Hey, I'm sorry for....that."

She sighed "it's fine."

We look over and see a woman perked up and looking our way.

I take a glance of her room number and the name on the chart:

"Billie O'Connell"

"Shit." Olivia whispers to herself, she takes my hand and runs off to the stairwell.

"Dammit Patrick, that's her girlfriend." She beings to pace.

"Olivia, we can't tell her now."