On the run

Haven't posted here in a while...

Ashton Pov:

“Babe, we've been inside for two weeks, no one is looking for us!” I yelled.

“How about one more day? I’m just nervous. That's all.” Billie said.

“They all fear us, baby, we are going to be fine. I promise you that. If anything happens I'll protect you and make sure they don't lay a finger on you.” I told her while taking her hand in mine.

Billie pushed us into hiding after being caught killing another person. She's been trying to hide from the law ever since.

Billie smiled. “Okay, I guess that sounds fine.”

When we chose to walk to the corner store first. There weren't many people outside but those that nearby saw us and either walked in the other direction or pulled out their phones to record or call authorities.

I held Billie’s hand and squeezed it tight as we walked off the porch.

We began to hear police sirens rush towards us but I could care less. I knew everyone who wanted us in custody also wanted us alive and unharmed. No one surrounding us wanted to put their hands on us in fear that they'd corrupt the “mission”.

Every officer that was called to the scene had their guns drawn on us in an attempt to scare us into surrendering.

Billie and I continued walking down the sidewalk hand in hand until we saw a little girl in our path.

“Excuse me, can you guys do me a favor?” she asked.

Bille smiled and kneeled to her. “Sure cutie, what do you need?”

“Uh, can you…get rid of my family for me? They don’t treat me the best.

“What’s your name sweetheart?” I asked with a warm smile.

She looked up at me. “My name is Elvira…can I help you kill them?”

We were led to her house and she did help us kill them.

It was quite impressive for a 9-year-old.

Billie walked over to Elvira, wiping blood off her face. “Wanna join us kid?” she asked.

Elvira’s face lit up with a big smile. “Of course!”

_____________

Wassuuuppp peopleeee how are youuuu

Oh yeah also, Ashton goes by she/he pronouns, I'm tryna change somethings as you can see🙂

But anyways, thanks for reading people

Love you all🤘🏾

Byeee<333

Word count: 395💫