& burn

I present to you, Kai from Grey's Anatomy😩☟︎︎︎ they are non-bianary, so please respect the pronouns😗

Third person:

Zoe had always liked Billie, but when her crush git a partner she made it her goal to ruin the unspecting person.

Even if that meant someone had to die.

~~
It is about 5pm, Billie and her lover, Kai are snuggled up in bed trying to keep warm on this cold evening when Billie begins to get a call.

'Bsf Zo❤'

"Babe, you kind if I take this?"  Billie asks.

"Yeah, go ahead." Kai says.

"Hey, um, are you home? I was thinking of coming over." What she was really hoping was that Billie wasn't home so she could go through with her plan.

"No, sorry Zo, I'm at the store..." Billie replied, not really wanting company at the moment.

Kai laughed as they hugged closer to Billie.

"Oh that's fine, I'll just come by later I guess." Zoe said with a smirk.

"Alright bye Donahoe."

"Wait, I love y-" Zoe tried to rush out before Billie hung up the phone, but it was to late.

|||||||

It's been two hours since Zoe called, Billie and Kai just finished dinner and is about to to head to the bedroom to watch a holiday movie.

A few minutes later Billie gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Kai began to hear cracking coming from outside.

Zoe's POV:

I sprinkle around a little bit of gasoline to help her the fire started. I begin to look around to check that no one saw me about to light up Billie's lover like a Christmas tree.

When I drop the match I volt over to the front yard.

"Shit.." I noticed dragon in the driveway, maybe I shouldn't have snuck in the backyard...

"Oh well, if I can't have her, bo one will." I mumble to myself as I walk away to my car.

Kai's POV:

Billie walks out of the bathroom.

"Darling, do you smell...gasoline?" She asks looking around for the source.

I respond, "Yeah, I heard crackling too. Did you leave to stove on?"

She looks out of the window and her eyes grow wide.

Beginning to get nervous I get up and begin to walk towards her.

She quickly turns around, "Kai, get Shark, I'll get pepper, the house is on fire!"

"Wait, what?" I asked in confusion.

"Baby, the house is on fire, grab shark!"

Then it clicked.

I dragged shark from under his dog bed and carried him outside.

Billie followed me out making sure I was safe before she left.

As we look up at out burning house we hear fire trucks in the distance.

Billie looked down at the ground with tears froming in her eyes. It seems as though something caught her attention.

I look to where she's looking and grab the note that's on the ground.

Billie looks over at it and begins to read.

"If I can't have you no one can. Signed Z. D."

She slaps her hand over her mouth. "That bitch."

I put shark down and pull Billie close to me as she sobs.

"Baby, who is it?" I whisper to her.

Through her sobs she answers "Z-Zoe..."

----

I think this is the first non-bianary character tbh

Once again thank you sHE_S_brOKen for helping me out with this one💕

I have officially ran out of ideas, but not for long🙂

Also HAPPY HOLIDAYS, I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve, I'm still in October✋🏾

This maybe the last story for the year so I'll see you guys next year

Love you all🤘🏾

Byeee<333

Word count: 603💣