To fall in love

Simone's POV:

"I hate school, can your mom homeschool me or something?" I say as I plop down on Billie's bed with my school computer.

Billie sits down next to me on the bed.

"I can help you if you want, I'm not sure how much math help I'd be though."

I laugh. "No, I'm ok babe, thanks though."

She smiles as she gets up and digs around her dresser for her journal.

As I open my computer Billie sits on the floor next to the bed.

15 minutes later—

"You ok down there, you've been really quiet," I ask.

She looks up at me and hides her journal from me. "Mhm, I'm doing ok, how's it going with those math questions baby?"

I roll my eyes. "It's going great," I mumbled.

Billie begins to hum a tune.

"What are you doing down there anyway?"

She flashes a smile, "Nothing." she says while dragging the g.

Whenever I look down at her she looks adorable, sticking her tongue out to the side while she concentrates on whatever she's writing.

Billie's POV:

I see Simone peeking over at my journal, she's not slick...

"What are you writing, come on please tell me."

"I'm writing a song, one of which you cannot see at the moment madam," I say.

She goes back to doing her school work with a huff.

Halley's Comet

Comes around more than I do

And your all it takes for me to break a promise

Silly me to fall in love with you...

How is it so hard to write a song about someone you love when she's sitting right in front of you?

Well, maybe it would have been easier if you told her how you felt before making a song about it Billie. I tell myself

2 hours later–

I just finished writing the song and I'm hella nervous to show it to her.

"Hey, Simone..uh can I show you something?"

She looked at me with that beautiful smile of hers.

"Sure."

Simone's POV:

Billie took me to her studio(Finneas' room) and sat me down in a chair.

"Ok... um, I didn't know how to say this to you, I guess my nerves got the best of me or something, so I wrote it in a song," Billie said while pacing.

"Alright babe, why don't you sit down, you're kinda stressing me out."

"Oh yeah, sorry." she apologies as she turned the song on.

I don't want it

And I don't want to want you

But in my dreams, i seem to be more honest

And I must admit you've been in quite a few

Halley's Comet

Comes around more than I do

But you're all it takes for me to break a promise

Silly me to fall in love with you

I turn away from Billie not wanting her to see me cry.

"Y-you don't like it....do you?" she asked as her voice cracked.

"I knew I shouldn't ha-"

"No Bil, I loved it, baby, I love you, I just didn't want you to see me cry. That's all.'' I told her as I held her face in my hands.

"Wait really? You love me?!" she said as her face lit up.

I smile.

"Yes cutie, I love you. Are you gonna say it back or leave me hanging like this?"

Billie cuddled up to me. "I love you. I love you, I love you."

----

Ok but why were the grammys pushed back to the day that Billie has a show😐

I literally thought I published this 2 months ago🧍🏾‍♀️BUT TIA OMFGGG LIVE??? NAWW IT HAD ME🤰🏾🤰🏾🤰🏾

Anyways thanks for reading people

Love you all🤘🏾

Byeee<333

Word count: 598👀