Happy Birthday?

Billie's POV

It's my girlfriend's birthday. I was planning to wake her up at exactly 12 am but I chose to be nice and let her sleep.

I wake up and look over at Areej who is cuddled up to my side.

"Beautiful baby." I whisper.

She begins to stir around, burrowing her face in my chest, and then going back to where she was.

A few minutes later she starts to whimper and says "please mom, I'm sorry." Her whispers soon become shouts as I try to shake her awake.

"Babe, wake up."

When she eventually wakes up she begins to look around frantically, her eyes were blood shot red.

Having a nightmare on your birthday and having it be about someone who's hurt you in the past is not a good way to start the day.

I hate to see her go through this, to know she's terrified makes me so mad, because I can't do anything to stop them, I'm out of control.

I hear her mumble to herself " Billie, where's Billie?" It breaks my heart to hear her say those words.

"I'm right here darling, I'm here love." I tell her with a soft tone to not scare her more.

She whips her head around and crawls over to me. Once she lays down she begins to cry.

"Was it the same one babe?" I ask.

Areej nods " Yeah, the same one, just with more...men."

I hug her tighter.

"Well, happy birthday, I guess." I tell her with a smile.

She looks up at me and gives me a kiss (not with tounge she just woke up😬). "Thanks baby."

-_-_-_-_-

Ok as always the end was shit😑

Thanks For the name sHE_S_brOKen request :)

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILS SHES 20 IMA CRY😭

and that cake babe...

Love you all🤘🏾

Byeee<333