2 Month's: pt1

Warnings: Talk of abuse, unwanted force(I didn't know how to phrase this, sorry, car crashes, extremely corny pet name towards the end and needles.

"Babe! Come on we're gonna be late." Ayanna shouted through the house.

Ayanna made reservations for a restaurant and they were running late.

"What if I don't look classy enough, love?"

She didn't tell Billie where they were going, just that she needed to get dressed for something special.

"Baby, I'm sure you look fine, you look good in anything as it is." Ayanna said with a shrug.

Billie walked down the steps after fooling around with her makeup.

She had on a black blazer with a matching black dress underneath.

Ayanna's jaw dropped.

"Wow."

"You like it?" Billie asked with a smile.

If course I do, got my jaw dropping and shit."

Billie laughed at Ayanna's comment and headed out the door.

While skipping to the car Billie shouted "I wanna drive!"

"My love, do you know whee we're going?" Ayanna asked.

"Well I would if you tell me." Billie said with an eye roll.

Ayanna sighed "Baby, get in the passenger seat, please."

"Ok." Billie said extending the word.

About 20 minutes later Billie was bouncing her leg in nervousness.

Not because of the unknown destination her girlfriend was taking her, but because she was going to ask her girlfriend of 4 years to be more than that.

"Baby? I have an important question to ask." Billie says.
"Damn, I mean sure but if your breaking up with me at least wait till we finish eating." Ayanna says with a chuckle.

Billie shook her head, "No, no but baby, willyoumarryme?" Billie asked.

Ayanna look at Billie just as fast as she said that. All she could see was Billie's blue eyes, not the road, not the-

"Ayanna, the road!" Billie yelled.

As soon as Ayanna looked over she was driving g towards a pole.

𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I open my eyes to blinding white lights. Whe. I look to my right I see a man in a white coat and green scrubs underneath, I look to my left and see a woman looking back at me with the same green scrubs on.

"Ma'am do you know where you are? Do you know what happened?"

I clear my throat, "From the looks of your puke colored scrubs I'm gonna guess I'm in the hospital, and the last thing I remember is is my girlfriend driving- my girlfriend! Where is she?!" I said in a panic.

The nurse looked up at the doctor in confusion.

"My girlfriend, where is she! Is she okay?" I said with tears in my eyes.

She gives me an understanding look.

"Ma'am, I'm not sure, but I can look into it if you'd like." She said with a warm smile.

"Yes, please do." I respond.

𝙰𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

My head feels like I just got hit by a fucking missle. I force my eyes open and see a man in light green scrubs.

He sees me looking over at him and dashes out the room.

"Damn am I that ugly?" I mumble to myself.

He gets shoved back into my room by who know what.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Oh my- I'm sorry miss, I just was startled is all, I did expect you to be up so soon."

I look him dead in his eyes and I notice he look scared.

"Do you know where my girlfriend, Billie O'Connell is?"

He looks at me and mumbles "I mean I'm not sure, maybe she died and is in hell for committing to you."

I look him in the eyes with a resting with face and say "I mean she did want to give a lap dance to Satan's daughter, now doctor..."

I stop to look at his name tag. "Elvin? No, that won't work...Elsa, Doctor Elsa can you find my girlfriend, that'd be great."

He looks at me in disbelief, "Fine."

---

Here is part one of this, i wasn't gonna have yall dat😛

Word count: 678💩