🇱 🇮 🇬 🇭 🇹 🇳 🇮 🇳 🇬  🇦 🇳 🇩  🇹 🇭 🇺 🇳 🇩 🇪 🇷 

Howdy folks😃

WARNING⚠️ ⚠️: attempted self harm and violence‼️‼️

l̶e̶t̶s̶ g̶e̶t̶ i̶t̶ o̶n̶n̶n̶N̶n̶n̶N̶N̶n̶n̶N̶

No one's POV:
Mirage wasn't normally a person to be scared of things, but lightning and thunder were the things that get her everytime. It brings back memories from her childhood that she wants nothing to do with. Normally Billie is with her during storms to help calm her but not this time. She was stuck in traffic trying to get home to her girlfriend.

Mirage tries to suppress the sounds of thunder and the flashes of lightning, by hiding under the covers of her bed. But that helps with nothing at all, it just seems that the thunder gets louder and the flashes of lightning grow brighter.

Then her worst fear comes to her...memories

🄵🄻🄰🅂🄷🄱🄰🄲🄺 🄱🄰🄱🅈
Mirage POV:

I'm sitting in my room watching the rain fall and listening to the thunder clap(A/N BAHAHAHAHAHAH...I'm sorry) and waiting for this long summer day to end. All of a sudden my drunken mother bursts into my room with an empty bottle of vodka in one hand and a kitchen knife in the other. I immediately stand up and try to take it away from her as of now I am use to this happening. But she threw the glass bottle and the proceeded to grab my wrists.

She puts the knife up to my throat and slightly pushed down not deep enough to kill but just to inflict pain and blood. After she was done with me she grabbed me by the throat and threw me out on the porch. She did this a few times more only during thunderstorms which caused me to grow the fear.

🄵🄻🄰🅂🄷🄱🄰🄲🄺 🄾🅅🄴🅁

Billie's POV:

I finally arrive home and the first thing I hear are sniffles coming from the bathroom. I run over to find that the door is locked. I have a feeling of what shes doing so I begin to pound on the door "Let me in Mirage, please! I'm here for you just please open the door....open it for me ok. Please!"

As soon as the door unlocks i burst into the bathroom bringing her into my arms and sinking to the floor. I see the tears streaming down her face and a blade in her left(yes she's left handed...this needed some variety) hand.

She began to apologize "I'm so sorry billie, I'm-" I cut her off "Baby don't apologize....please. Its not you're fault ok". She looks down onto the tile bathroom floor and looks back up at me. "I didn't do it bil..I didn't cut myself see."

She shows me her arms.

I hug her closer to me if thats even possible "Thank you baby, I'm throwing away the blade....are there anymore?" I ask "no."

I get up and toss the blade making sure she won't get to it anymore in case she tries to do this again.

I carry her to our bed and place her down. Not to soon after I join her in bed. She lays her head on my chest before giving me a kiss on the shoulder. She kicks her leg from under the covers to keep cool and she drifts to sleep with me following after.

T̶h̶e̶ E̶n̶d̶.

Ok this is a sad one😔

This only took from 9am 8/23 to 1 30am 8/24😃

in the time span it took my to write this i listened to the HTE album twice watched one season of the promised neverland and 5 episodes of demon slayer(i hope there are anime watchers here)

Her new hair cut got me on my knees😩🧎🏾‍♀️(update from the future that was outta pocket I don't even know why I said that🚶🏾‍♀️)

Oh and another reminder that I did write this story down on paper before it arrived here took up 2 and a half pages

Anyways if your going through something rn just know that you're not alone and you are loved💗

667 words💃🏾🕺🏾💃🏾(word count changed to 702)