Dark Figure

~•Nobody's POV•~
[Back in time a few days in a certain alleyway]

"He's gone.."
"Yea and so is Izu.... Aww too bad I guess.."
"Hmm this is quite the inconvenience, huh shigaraki??"
"YEAH!! HOW THE HELL ARE WE GONNA FIND EM NOW?!? SO ANNOYING!! NO, THIS IS TOTALLY FINE!! HAHA, YEAH RIGHT!! ARGH, SHUT AP!!"
"Tch, what a waste of time.. Hey Boss! we should probably get going soon, if that brat was here then I bet there are other heroes nearby too."

"ARGH SO IRRITATING...!" *intense scratching noises*
"Let's go. Kurogiri, open up a portal."

"Aww, leaving so soon?? Cmon, why don't we do some catching up, it's been so long after all.."

They all spun around to see a dark figure spinning a knife, the light reflecting off its red blade from in the shadows just a few feet away.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Hmmm? What do you mean, Who am I? What, have you forgotten about me already??"

The dark figure slowly stepped out of the shadows, revealing a somewhat short but well built young man with curly green hair wearing a blood red dress shirt along with a black vest and tie,
The same person who they had just watched double over in pain, only to completely vanish.

Everyone gasped in shock as he stopped once completely out of the shadows and grinned.
...
But not the kind of grin you would expect of a hero in training..
no..
this was the face of a cold blooded murderer.

"It's me, Deku"

~• Are you confused yet? Hehehehh >:) t'is more complicated than you think!!•~

See ya next week,

-TheSofa