Accepted

I woke up early feeling comfortable and a tad bit cold. I felt something warm next me and I snuggled closer to it, needing heat, not caring where it was coming from.

"I'll end up on the floor if you keep moving closer," I heard.

I opened my eyes and was greeted with someone's neck just a few inches away. I looked up and saw Ran smirking. I felt my face heat up and instinctively pushed him away, he ended up falling on the floor. "Gomen, gomen..." I apologized as I try to hide my embarrassment. He laughed.

"Mama called and said to meet them at the lobby for lunch," he informed me as he stood up. "I'll shower first then?"

I nodded, still embarrassed about earlier. "Do you have clothes?" I asked.

"Riri dropped my bag here earlier, she figured I slept over and needed a change of clothes" he answered as he took out clothes from a bag on top of the dresser.

"Okay, I'll go after you then"

He nodded and entered the bathroom.

I checked my phone and there were multiple messages from my brother and a few missed calls, I completely forgot that I put it on silent last night.

I called Aro just to make sure that he isn't murdering someone because his little sister didn't answer his messages and calls.

"Aya"

"Ani.. what's up?"

"Don't ani me, Aya. I heard that Takahashi slept over"

"He did, we watched a movie, ate cake and fell asleep"

"Aya, you should not be doing anything indecent, especially at your age. Do you know what papa would say or do if he finds out?"

"And that's why we're keeping it a secret, right?"

I heard him sigh and waited for him to answer.

"You are lucky I'm not Kenzo-nii"

"Arigato, Aro-nii!"

"Did anything happen?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nevermind, we'll talk later, just... just make sure you don't let him do things to you that you don't want to do, okay?"

"Aro-nii! He's not like that, you've known him since we were little" I defended.

"I just want to make sure, alright, I'll talk to you later"

"Hai.."

I plopped on my bed, trying to process about my overprotective brother. I sighed. I got up and took some clothes out from my bag and waited for Ran to finish. 'How could Aro-nii think that Ran-kun would do anything like that?' I thought. Just then, Ran came out of the bathroom, wearing a black shirt and a pair of jeans, towel around his neck, hair still wet and dripping. I gulped, this boy.. wait.. man, is just...

"Are you okay?" I heard him asked.

"Oh, yeah, I'm great. Come here and let me dry your hair" I replied.

He sat down on the floor next to the bed, between my legs. I took his towel and proceeded on drying his hair. He relaxes a bit until I mentioned that Aro called.

"Am I in trouble?" he asked, looking up at me.

"It's Aro-nii, he doesn't usually mention anything unless it's important.. so, no. You're not in trouble" I told him and kissed his forehead. "Alright, I gotta shower, I'll tape your fingers after" I told him, I just needed to be alone after kissing his forehead. What has gotten into me?