Chapter Seven

A couple days pass from when we decided we were gonna tell them. But we still haven't. I bet no one can guess what I'm doing right now? I'm on my way to bail Cory out of jail. He jumped Cody last night, gave him a broke nose, some cracked ribs and some stitches around his left eyebrow. Sophia has been really still for almost a day now. It's really scary. I know I'm not suppose to stress but really in my situation who wouldn't?

"I'm here to pay the 2000$ fee to get Cory Jones." I sweetly tell the man through a window. He stares at my belly. I don't know why I wore this.. I wore some dark skinny jeans (that I have to make fit by using a pony tail holder) and my Texas ranger Bleacher Babe shirt from Victoria secrets. Since I started off really skinny I'm showing big time for only being around nineteen weeks pregnant. I'm still unsure about how far along I am because Cody.

"Um, yes." He says looking up as I place my hand on my stomach. "Right this way." He leads the way down a long hall way to a room with Cory in it. He looks so.. Not like himself. He looks scary. Like a plain unmerciful look.

"Cory!" I say running over to him wrapping my arms around his neck since he is cuffed to the floor. "Why did you do that? ...Stupid question!"

"Hey babe. You okay?" He asks me with that sexy half smile his look going back to how it use to be. Why didn't he ask about Sophia? He won't even look at my stomach..

"I'm fine. Scared though."

"Why?"

"Because you are in jail and Sophia hasn't been moving since yesterday morning. I'm really scared." I just start crying. I can't help it! These dang hormones.

"Oh. Well I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

Does he not care about Sophia anymore? I guess not. Won't even talk about her.. This is killing me so much. I really want to know who the father is.

"Here's the 2000$." I say as I hand the fairly large man the envelope. He opens it and makes sure there is 2000$. He puts it in his back pocket and takes off Cory's chains. "You'll be on probation for the next 3 months. You'll meet with your probation officer once a week for the first month. Once every other week for the second month. As for the third month you'll meet him the very last day of your probation. You will be drug tested everytime. Here's your probation officers card. Have a nice day."

Cory and I walk back down the long hallway, slowly. He's fairly quite and doesn't look like he wants to even be talking to me now. His hands in his pocket, rejecting my hand as I try to hold his. What's wrong with him?

"How are we suppose to explain all of this to our parents?" I ask, with hurt and anger in my voice.

"I don't know." He says crossing his arms. How can he be doing this to me! I'm carrying our child.. Well, hopefully it is ours.

-ARRIVING AT MY HOUSE-

"Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you. I don't want the police involved," I choke out, "Cody raped me at a party, and this might be his baby." Tears trickling down my face, too ashamed to look up. I do not understand how I feel ashamed, Cody should. Yet I do.

My father broke off the silence by pretty much saying he was gonna kill him, while my mother just stared at me. I don't know whether she is thinking or mad or honestly I don't know what she is.