Chapter Three

"Mom, they have it at the Mesquite Babies R Us! Can we go baby shopping when we get home?" I am so excited, I have a little baby girl growing inside me.

"Sure, sweetie." She said with one of her famous smiles. I love my mother so much. She is such an amazing women. I hope Sophia is just like her... rubbing my little baby bump, and right then she kicks. I love that, that feeling. The doctors told me that I need to start keeping track of her kicking, look for patterns and all, and if anything is ever unusual that I need to call them. Thank God they make apps for this!

(Cory had left during the time I spent looking for the crib and where to buy it.) "Hello, my beautiful girls," Cory says with a big, bright, white smile on his face as he walks in the room. "Cory honey you don't have to say that every time!" My mom states, as she always does. Cory is so sweet. He overheard my mom telling me that she wishes my dad called her beautiful as often as cory does with me, and ever since he says it all the time. "Yes I do, you will be my mom some day!" he rebuttals as he looks at me, "and you will be my wife some day, hows my angel doing?" How did I get so lucky?! "Hola love, look what I found!" He walks over and leans down kissing my head lightly (stupid stitches) and then my stomach. I use to always see people on TV do that and I though it was awkward, now I think sweetest thing ever. "I looked up a million reviews and all, this one is absolutely perfect." I say emphasizing the perfect. With much 

enthusiasm my amazingly sexy (wow pregnancy hormones, surprised I am not drooling) boyfriend says, "I love it babe! And I have a surprise! We have a house! Just finished all the paperwork and all right before I came up here!" What? A house? I don't know whether to be happy, scared or what! "You did? Which one?" I cant believe this! A house! My baby will have her own room! "The blue one, the one with the big back yard. We can get a puppy when Sophia gets older..." he tried to keep blabbing on but I stopped him with a kiss. I knew what house he was talking about, I remember when we were there, I ran around the house like a little kid in a candy story! Cory told me we couldn't afford it, well, I guess he lied to surprise me because I know buying a house takes time. Pulling away from the kiss I looked him in the eye, "thank you, for being here, for the house, for our Sophia, for everything."  

I started to tear up a bit, Cory wiped away my tears and began to speak, "Babe, you are more than welcome! I figured if you want, to when you start feeling better, we can move your stuff in over there but for now we should leave it at your house so Lynn can take care of you 24/7. But, we can put all the baby stuff in our house." Lynn is my mother. I swear Cory is always thinking about me.

*****************Last day in the hospital****************

"Momma, I am ready to go can they discharge me already?!" I am getting very impatient! I already hate the fact that I am having to be wheeled out, but now the hospital is taking forever. I swear if we weren't going to babies r us after this I would hurt someone. I have never been this rude, wow my hormones are making me crazy. "Cory, can you get Kate's bags and take them to the car please." My mom said to my boyfriend who already started getting them by the time she got to the end of bags. He is so helpful. They came in the same car because my mom is dying to see the house. They finally got everything done and we are on our way to babies r us. Everyone by now knows I am pregnant, my ultrasound pictures are all over Cory, Kasey, Cody and my own face book. So many congratulations! I am not ashamed of my daughter, never going to be either! "Mom! Here it is!" I yell to my mother who walked. I ran, and dragged Cory as I did. I love all of this 

there is a dresser, changing table and all that match. "Babbbby, can we get it all today?!" I ask Cory with my puppy dog face, I love it, he can never say no! "That's not fair love, you know I cant say no to that face," after a few seconds, "I guess." I screeched throwing my arms around his neck, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" We walked through that store for hours looking at the nursery décor. We only bought the furniture and it was pricey it was around 2,500$ just for the furniture.

"It's beautiful you guys!" Mom exclaimed as we pulled into the driveway. I agree one hundred percent. I love our little home. Its not big, but there is only three of us, and I bet that we keep this even after we have more kids. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, medium living room and a medium kitchen. The thing we really loved about this place was the back yard. It is fenced in and huge! I love it! "Its just as pretty inside, and this is one of the best neighborhoods! Great for kids." We walk into the house I love the house, the color I will change!

***the next morning*** 

"Wake up Katelynn, you cant be late for your first day of school!" Worst. Words. Ever. Of course I got out of the hospital the day before school starts... have I mentioned my luck sucks? But I am very excited to go to school and show off my sonograms and my belly. I don't like that I know people are going to say some not so nice things. Some people wrote some very rude comments on my sonogram picture, but of course my best friend had a response to that.  

"Okay, I am up mom." I yell down to my mom. What to wear.. Yes! I bought red maternity skinny jeans and a black see through shirt (put a thin belt around the waist to show off my baby bump and a black undershirt), mix that with my cheetah print shoes and a black purse! Yes I am one stylish momma!