Chapter Five

"Hey beautiful," Cory says as he walks down the driveway to meet me, "Nice car, why did you get rid of your mustang though?"

"Because Sophia wouldn't have been safe in it. And I could hardly get in it anymore."

"Oh, okay. So how was school? Better yet don't answer that I know it sucked because I heard a little of the crap people where saying myself! I'm sorry I got suspended babe, but I couldn't let him talk to you like that." Gosh he talks a lot, but that sexy deep voice can talk to me for hours.

"It's okay." I say wrapping my arms around his neck (on tiptoes and it's still hard to reach him!) and kissing him. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that "spark." I know that sounds corny and stupid, and I didn't believe it until I felt it myself. Which I guess it isn't a spark its more of a feeling.. My heart started racing again and then my little cross country runner did too!

"You look amazing by the way. I was coming to see if you wanna go grab dinner. Since its almost six o'clock & I bet Sophia is hungry." It's six o'clock!? Since when!? Wow stupid mental question. I spent almost three hours at the car lot..and I am extremely hungry!

"You look amazing too!," I say back looking him up and down. he is wearing jeans and a plaid shirt it sounds nerdy but its sexy on him. "Oh yea! Where we going?"

"You'll see." He says as we make our way to his truck. I turn too look at him and ask again and I see his smirk. He's not gonna tell me where we are going even if I beg! I hope I'm not under dressed...

"Here we are." He says as we pull up to the little country diner that we had our first date at. All the memories come flooding back into my head... I was wearing a good pair of distressed skinny jeans with a Brad Paisley shirt! He was wearing a nice pair of jeans and a Blake Shelton shirt, when he picked me up with both laughed until we couldn't breath at the fact that we were both wearing country singer shirts! But that was a perfect night. They let us stay after closing. (Cory is family to the owners.) We blared music and danced! On the counters, on the tables, everywhere! That was the first time ever my life felt like a fairy tale. A crazy fairy tale.

"Lets go in!" He says breaking my flashback..

"Okay!"

Oh my gosh we are even sitting in the same seat as last time. This is beyond romantic! I love him so much..

"What will y'all have to drink? And are y'all ready to order?" A preppy little waitress walks up in her little waitress outfit, her name tag says Hayley. She's pretty but she's a little too friendly and talking a little to directly to Cory.

"I'll take a Pepsi and a Philly cheese steak with fries," then he grabs my hand that was sitting on the table and says, "what does our baby feel like eating?"

Her face was priceless, I've never seen someone with so much shock and embarrassment at the same time!

"Sophia kind of wants what you are getting but with a salad instead of fries."

This poor girl, I feel bad for her we are kind of pushing it but she shouldn't walk up flirting when a guy is with a girl!

"2 pepsi's, 2 Phillies, one salad one fry. That right?"

"Yes, that's right Hayley." He says that like he knows her! Must just be the name tag. I mean I read it.

"Be right back with your drinks." She turns and practically runs away. Cory bursts out laughing and I can't help but do the same! And Sophia started kicking up a storm.

"Cory!! Feel her!" I get up and move over to his side of the booth. I grab his hand and quickly put it on the spot where she's being a kick boxer. I know he hasn't felt her yet.. His face lite up...