Chapter Eleven

I think I blacked out from nervousness because I do not remember the procedure. I woke up still in the chair as the doctor said she was done and that the results would be back in the next few days.

Everything went well thank God. My sweet princess is okay...

I couldn't focus for the next couple of days, until I heard my phone ring. It was the police officer with the results.

"Can you please come down to the station and bring Cory?"

"Yes."

I called Cory as soon as the phone clicked and line went silent.

"Babe, results are in. Ready to head to the station?"

"Yes, are you picking me up or am I driving too?"

"I'll pick you up. Be there in 5 minutes. I love you."

"I love you too."

That made me so happy. I need him right now. We haven't to cancel the engagement, so i am hoping that doesn't change. I make my decent down the drive way and head toward his house, shaking from the anxiety of these results. I love her, and no matter what these results say she is my daughter, nothing will change that.

But in the back of my mind I keep thinking how much i want Cory to be the father not Cody.

"Hey honey." He says as he steps into my car.

"Hello love."

"Are you nervous?"

"Very."

"Please don't be," he held my hand in his as he looked into my eyes, "because I have thought a lot about it and no matter what, this is my daughter."

My heart melts. He is literally perfection in a human, minus the jail and anger toward some people who shall not be named.

I once again began driving, just this time toward the police station, also less nervous knowing I will have my fiancé.

Upon entering the station the receptionist pointed us in the direction of a office with two men in it. One I presume was the officer from hell and the other I bet is Cody. I walked in, my assumptions where correct and Cody was hand cuffed.

"Are you ready to hear the results?"

"Yes." We all said at the same time. I shot Cody an angry glare. One of those 'don't even' looks.

"Well, take a sit and we shall begin," he continued pointing at the two vacant chairs in front of his desk, "and the father of the fetus.."

"Sophia," I interrupted him angrily.