Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Ava's POV)

I told Harry that I didn't want the royal treatment when I was leaving his place for the airport, but he insisted that I deserved it. When I was leaving for home later that evening, after dinner, with the royal family, my departure was done by the queen herself.

On the way to the airport, I was excited to see my brothers and parents again. It was a year since I had seen them, and they were on a world tour and from talking to my mom Denise over the phone, they just got home a week ago, just in time to get the house ready for Christmas.

Fifteen hours later, I arrived at the airport back home in Dallas. I had no problems avoiding the ubers, the crazy Jonas fans, because of my new blonde locks and sunglasses.

I grabbed a cab and headed in the direction of my house. I made sure to use my code to get into the house, snuck in, and walked into the kitchen of our family home. No one was up, and it was still 8am, perfect. I put my stuff in the office and went back to start coffee, water for tea, and then got the stuff to make pancakes, eggs, bacon, and even set the table.

I was finishing up breakfast, when I heard footsteps on the stairs, light ones so I knew it had to be mom.

"What is going- OH MY GOSH!!! AVA!!!" Mom said excitedly rushing over to hug me.

"Surprise mom!" I said hugging her and started to cry. God I missed her.

"Oh, baby, I missed you so much!!!" she said joining in the hugging and crying.

"I missed you too mom," I said.

She leaned back to look at me, "You're blonde. OMJ, I love it."

"Well, I have much more pressing news, go wake up those goofy brothers of mine!" I said, with a grin.

She smiled, "Nah, I heard some movement upstairs, I know that they'll be down."

Just as she said that dad came down. "Denise... what the heck is going on down here..." he said and saw me.

"Surprise," I smiled at him.

"AVA BABY!!!!!!!" he said rushing over to hug me.

I laughed and hugged him. "Hi daddy."

"Mom!!!!!! Joe won't quit pushing---" Nick's voice said coming in, and all four of my brothers, Kevin, Joe, Nick, and Frankie froze at the bottom of the steps.

"AVA!!!!!" they screamed, and soon I was hugged by them and was tackled to the ground.

"Yay Yay Yay!" Joe said gripping me tight on the floor.

I laughed, "SURPRISE!" I said trying to breath. "Mom... dad... I'm getting crunched."

"BOYS!!!" Dad said, "Get off her!!!"

Mom chuckled as the boys stood up and letting me stand.

"You're blonde!" Kevin said smiling.

I smiled and looked at my twin, "Sure am."

"Looks good," Nick said, "Now the blonde jokes work!"

"HEY!" I said smacking his shoulder with my right hand. "I don't need them thank you very much."

"Kevin, what's going on down here?" I heard and looked at the stairs to see Danielle, Kevin's wife.