Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After a few hours of cleaning, and Dani and I helping mom with the China to make sure it was cleaned really nice for their arrival, I crashed onto my bed after I got into my pjs, and before I went to sleep, I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Sis, it's Kev, can I come in?" he asked.

I sat up, "It's open."

He came in and sat next to me, pulling me into his arms. "So how you doing princess?"

"I'm fine little brother, why?"

"Little? I'm three minutes older than you!" he said.

I sighed, "Fine," I rested my head on his shoulder. "What's up?"

"I just... I'm sorry I freaked out on you... prince or not I should have just been happy for you," he said with a smile hugging me tighter.

"Ugh, Kev, you know that I hate squish the twin thing."

"Why?!" he said, "I love it!" Then proceed to bear hug me tighter.

I sighed and hugged him back. Personally, I did miss hugging him. "Okay. This time I'll let you get away with it."

"I love you AJ," he whispered with a sniffle, "I missed you so much."

"I know, I missed you too. And your damn bear hugs."

We hugged each other for a little bit longer.

"I'm so happy for you, Harry will be a fantastic husband... just don't forget the rest of us that love you," he said with a chuckle finally letting go.

"How can I forget the loving fans that adore me," I teased.

"I meant your family," he said with a chuckle slapping my shoulder.

"Well, see you should've been more clearer on that," I chuckled back.

"AJ... no jokes," he looked at me concerned. "I'm serious, don't get married to him and forget us. I don't wanna lose you," he said softly.

I looked at him and into our matching eyes, "You are really serious about this aren't you?"

"I'm serious," he said, nodding, "Serious as a heart attack."

I smiled, "Kevy, I have been told that if I want to call you or my family, all I have to do is tell them and it's granted. I'll never forget any one of you." I reached up and touched his cheek. "I promise. And if you need to call me... you'll have my direct cell phone number."

"Alright," he said, with a smile, "I'll be calling you every day."

I laughed, "I hope not every day. But text me and you'll be able to talk to me as soon as I can."

"I can call every day if I wanna, I'll just leave messages," he said then kissed my forehead, "Now get some sleep, according to the 11 o'clock news, the royal family just left London on their private jet, but you didn't hear that from me!"

I laughed as I grabbed my phone and showed him the text I got. "Got the news an hour ago."

"Oh, ok," he said and hugged me one last time, "Night sis!"