Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The next morning, I felt this kiss, and it was so wonderful, so nice, that I opened up my mouth, and was touching our tongues together.

I sighed into the kiss, "Mmm, Oliver."

The kissed stopped, "Pardon me?"

I smiled more opening my eyes to see a puzzled Harry. "I'm sorry; I thought that I was finally getting my wish of Oliver Phelps kissing me."

"Hopefully my kisses are better than any dream with Oliver." Harry said with a smirk.

I smiled back, "I would have to say yes because I never met him or his twin brother yet."

"That is good to hear, and remind me to keep you away from them," he said with a smile before giving me a quick kiss.

"Aw," I pouted, "They are really cute, adorable, and very funny."

"So am I," he answered back quickly before getting out of bed.

"Yes, more then they," I agreed.

"Good to hear that," he said smiling towards me.

I looked at the clock and seen that it was eight in the morning. "Everyone should be up by now." I sighed, "Poor Joe. He's still with Sami I bet."

"I hope so. Because if that were you in that bed I wouldn't leave your side," he replied with a sad smile.

I nodded, "I know," I said softly.

"I'll wait outside while you get dressed."

"Thank you," I smiled as he was dressed and left my room.

I got dressed quickly as I could, and went to the bathroom before I went to go find Harry and my family.

After I was done, I grabbed my phone and called Joe's number, but there was no answer. "Phone must have died," I mutter to myself.

I sighed and headed downstairs hearing voices and smelled someone cooking in the kitchen.

"Something smells good." I say announcing my presence to everyone.

When I walked into the kitchen, I was surprised to see Harry cooking with my mother.

I smiled, "Be careful mom. Make sure that he doesn't burn anything like Will does," I chuckled.

"Hey, I am a pretty good cook Ava," Harry said shooting me a smirk.

"Well, you are his brother..." I smiled. "You never know."

"Now... Ava," mom said chuckling, "Be nice to your future husband."

"I am," I smiled going over and kissed him.

"She has to, because she knows I'm going back home tonight," he said with a chuckle.

"Have you heard from Joe? I called his phone and it goes to his voicemail?" I asked.

"Probably on silent hun," she said.

"Okay, just wanting to make sure that Sami's okay."

"She will be alright," she said, "She's awake just healing now."

I nodded, "So, any plans before Charles and Harry leave this afternoon?" I asked going around and sitting at the island.