Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A few days later, it was time to leave my family for London for an interview with Harry, and then I would be back in a week to spend three weeks with them. Charles thought it was a good idea, but I would have to have my personal bodyguards with me on the way back. His orders and I wasn't going to argue with him.

I packed my suitcase again, and as I zipped it up I sighed and took it to the door and went back to make sure that I got my carryon bag packed with my stuff and a list of questions that we were going to be asked, so we knew what we were fine in answering for them. I smiled that it was going to be the same gentleman that interview Will and Kate, Tom Bradby, who was very nice, and I was excited to see him again and be interviewed by him. He makes the interview very relaxing.

"Knock knock," I heard and turned to see Kevin standing there. "You're ride awaits Princess," he said sadly.

"Thanks," I softly smiled as I put the paper back into my bag, looked around one more time, and went toward him. "I guess I'll see you in a week."

"Yeah, I know," he said hugging me tightly, "Be safe okay!"

"I will," I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too," he said, softly.

I let go and looked at my twin. "Care to walk downstairs with me?"

"Of course," he said taking my hand.

"No, she can't go," I heard and got a bear hug from Joe. "She just got here."

"I'll be back," I chuckled.

"You say that and then you're gone for months."

I turned to hug him, kissed his cheek, "This time I promise. Why don't you help me with my bags?"

"Fine," he grumbled grabbing them and they walked me outside.

"Please call us when you touch ground over there," mom said as she came up and hugged me.

"I will mother."

"Goodbye baby girl," Dad said hugging me, "we love you."

"I love you too," I said hugging him back.

Nick wasn't there, he was off doing his thing, but Dani and Frankie hugged me too, and I was soon by the SUV as Harry got out.

"Hey baby, you ready to go?" he asked softly seeing the tears welling in my eyes.

I nodded, "Ya, I'm ready."

The driver got my bags in the back of the limo, as I looked back at my family standing there at the gate. I smiled, and then I got in.

Harry pulled me almost immediately into his arms and the tears finally started to fall. "Shhhh," he cooed.

I knew the family was there, so I calmed down and just let Harry hold me.

"It's alright Ava," Will consoled, "You'll be back."

"For good I hope," I heard someone say softly. I just rolled my eyes in Harry's shoulder.

"Ya know what Camilla!" Harry said, raising his voice, "Shut the fuck up! I've had enough of you running your big mouth! Ava is more of a woman than you could ever dream of being. So do not speak to her this way! I've had it!"