Chapter 5

Chapter 5

It was fun watching Harry moan on that first bite of his French Toast, I mean Eggy Bread. He even got seconds because he told mom and me that it was so good. He was impressed that I could cook, which of course I would not be doing for a while, so I get to enjoy it. Yes, we even cooked for the BSS men too. Hey the boys have to eat too ya know.

After that, Charles called and said that we had to head out and be ready for the cameras. I was nervous as ever. This was the first time that I was going to be out in the open, my identity revealed, with Harry in the three years we've been together.

"Baby stop fussing," Harry said coming up behind me as I straightened out my clothes in my bedroom mirror, "You look beautiful."

I smiled at his refection in my mirror, "Well, I want to look nice for the public."

"And you do," he said turning me to face him, "You look sexy babe... I promise."

I nod, "Okay."

"Anything I can do to make you feel more at ease?!" he asked softly.

I smiled, "A kiss might help."

He smiled and leaned in softly press his lips to mine, holding me close to him. When we pulled away, he smile.

"Better my love?" he asked softly.

"I think so, for now," I smirked.

"Mmm, well better make sure," he said and kissed me once more, "Cuz we can't do public affection. So better get in all I can."

I frowned, "Oh, I forgot." It was one of those stupid rules I hated so much. I mean we were in the states, but NOOOOOO, still gotta keep up appearances. We were still royalty and had to behave properly blah blah blah. I remember the lecture we received when I was still in London very well.

"So yummy kisses, more please," he whined waiting for me.

I smiled and kissed him until there was a knock on my door behind us.

"What?!" I mumbled against Harry's lips.

"I'm sorry your majesty, but we need to get going," the head of the BSS told us.

Harry whimpered a bit, "Two minutes, Reginald...."

"I'm sorry sir, but your father..." he paused, "he is waiting for you at the mall, and you know how picky your stepmother is about having to wait."

"Fine," he said taking my hand and led me out the door to follow Reginald downstairs to the waiting limo after I kissed my family good bye, Nick still avoiding me. After we got in the limo with the royal flags, I turned to him.

"I'm nervous..." I said, softly.

"I know baby, but I'm here," he said, "Right next to you."

I nodded as we held hands.

~*~*~*~

We drove to the mall and seen a ton of paparazzi waiting for us. I started to shake, there were tons of them.

"It's okay, my princess," Harry whispered kissing me softly.

I smiled as the SUV came to a stop and another British secret service man was waiting for us at the sidewalk as paparazzi were on the sideline watching and waiting.