Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harry I walked back into the room where the Royal family was at as I closed my eyes.

"God, I swear I'm blind now," I told him as I tried to get my eyes to focus and get the spots to go away before my eyes.

"You'll be alright babe, the next part won't be so bad," he said with a smile.

"I know," I sighed.

"Here," Kate said coming over, "Sit down and rest for a few. Grams order some sandwiches for us to eat since she didn't realize you didn't have breakfast yet."

I froze. I usually skip breakfast sometimes in the morning and Harry gets mad at me for it, and because of getting ready this morning I didn't eat anything.

"Well, then you need to eat my love," Harry said softly sitting next to me.

Kate handed me a small plate was a few slices of finger sandwiches and a cup of tea. "Here, we'll ask Tom to give you a few minutes to eat. I'm sure that they are setting up the spot and the lights and everything for you,"

I nodded as I took the plate and the cup of tea, and was eating away. MMM, chicken salad, my personal favorites of the cooks here.

"Do feel better, sweetie?" Harry asked me softly gently placing his hand on my knee.

"Yes," I nodded. "I think I'm ready."

"Okay," he said pulling me up and gently kissing my lips, "I love you sweetie, you're doing fantastic."

I smiled, "I was trained to do this remember?" I whispered softly.

"I know, but training and doing it are two separate things," he said, then kissed my lips one last time, "Now come on my princess, time to go show them how amazing you are."

I giggled as we went up to David to tell him that we were ready.

We got all set up with the microphone packs before we got escorted into the room.

"Prince Harry, Princess Ava, hello," Tom said coming over. "Congratulations."

"Thank you," I said shaking his hand politely.

"Have a seat," he said motioning to a small love seat for us to sit on.

We sat down and Harry's arm gently drape behind me.

The camera was soon recording.

"We are here, with Prince Harry of Wales and his bride to be, Miss Ava Denise Jonas, how are you guys?" he asked.

"Wonderful," I smiled.

"Excited," Harry chuckled.

"Well, congratulations," he said, "So tell me, how long have you two been together, because it's been kept kinda hush hush."

I looked at Harry, "We've been together for three years."

"Wow! That's wonderful," he said, "So Harry, tell me how you proposed; the whole story."

"Well, I prepared it for almost a month," he said, "I was so nervous. Sure, we had been together for a long time, but that question is always an unsure thing. We had a little picnic out by the pond, we were just enjoying one another's presence, and I just couldn't stop shaking, even though I don't think she could tell. I finally just blurted it out. Practically, tripping over my words... I was just so glad she said yes."