Chapter 4

Chapter 4

After supper Harry and I were sitting up in my room with the door locked, watching a movie, my head rested on his shoulder, his arms wrapped tight around me. I enjoyed the time where it was just him and I. Not Prince Harry time, just alone time! Us... we don't get it very often, so every second we had, we were enjoying every kiss, touch, and feeling. It was just pure perfection in each other's arms.

I sighed softly, "I love this."

"So as do I," he whispered as he kisses the top of my head. "I don't think I could spend it with anyone else."

I looked up at him and kissed his lips, running my hands over his chest, "I love you... so much...." I kissed him again fisting his shirt in my hand.

He kissed back and puts his hand on top of mine. "Ava, we can't. I promised you that I wouldn't go that far with you until we are wed."

"I wasn't doing anything..." I said sitting up in frustration, "God Harry, I can't even touch you without you thinking I'm trying to fuck you."

He sighed, "Ava, I would have done it that first date we had."

"Well, ya know I got my own promise..." I said standing from the bed, "I just don't understand why you always assume I'm after something." With that, I stepped out to my balcony and sat at my little table. Sure I was acting childish, but god, every time I try to show a little passion he assumes I'm after something. I just wiped a tear from my eye and watched the moon reflecting on the water in our pool.

I wasn't alone for long; I heard footsteps coming toward my doors. "Ava, I'm sorry. After the panties last night, I can't stop thinking about you having them on and the smell of you..." He sighed. "God, Ava I want to know what you smell and taste like. Will saw me after our phone call and told me to take care of myself and he would delay dad for me."

"You?!" I said, softly, "You have no idea, how hard it is to not wanna rip your clothes off every two seconds, feel you between my legs, think about how our bodies would feel against one another.... it's difficult to not think of that every single second of every day."

He came over, pulls me up, and presses me against him. "Then touch me."

"What?" I asked, confused, looking at him like he was crazy.

He took his shirt off, "Touch me."

I inhaled sharply, and ran my hands over his chest. Good god... I shivered and wanted to close my eyes, but I was too focused on his face.

"It's not so bad... is it?" he whispered.

I shook my head, before leaning forward and softly pressing my lips to his chest. Uh oh... may have just crossed a line, but I did it again, one more kiss.

He sighed, "God, your lips are like fire to my skin," he softly said.

"I'm sorry, I can stop," I said pressing my lips to him again.

"No; don't stop," he sighed. "Just that... I want to see what you look like."

"Are you asking me to remove my clothes my darling prince?" I whispered.

He smirked, "I would say I demand it, but it's up to you."

I giggled, took his hand and led him back into my bedroom, closed the balcony door and the curtains over it. I sat him on the edge of the bed, and turned around for him to unzip my dress and whispered, "Would you care to do the honors?"