Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Ava's POV)

It had been three days since I spoke to Harry, still angry with the way he spoke to me. I was sitting backstage at the show The Talk, wringing my hands together. I was nervous, my first time without Harry and now with us not speaking. It was fine, I was gonna talk so highly of my fiancé he was gonna feel like an ass.

"Are you okay?" Kevin asked as my family was in the room with me.

"Yes, I'm fine, just nervous," I said with a smile.

"Your highness, you're on in five..." A woman said politely.

I nodded, "Thank you..." I said, and stood up to huge my family, "Thank you guys for being here for me."

"You're welcome sis," Nick said.

"Mom, Dani, and Frankie are in the audience and we are going to be back here, okay?" Dad said.

"Yes, and I totally understand."

My phone went off, before they could answer and I see it was from Harry. 'Good lucky my love,' he sent.

I sighed and tucked my phone back in my pocket. My family hugged me once more and I went to wait to go out.

After a few moments, I heard the music and the crowd cheer and Sharon started to speak.

"We have a great show for you today, Ava Jonas is here with us, all the way from England. She's gonna answer our questions and talk with us in a laid back setting," she said, "So before we delay any further, please welcome Ava Jonas."

I got my signal to go, and I walked through the double doors with a bookcase, and smile and waved at everyone as the audience stood up and cheered as the girls at the table stood up, I shook hands and hugged the ladies, and had me sit between Sarah and Sharon.

"Well, Ava, it's so wonderful to see you!!" Sharon said, "And I must say as British woman, it's an honor to meet you..."

I smiled at Sharon, "Personally I am more honored to meet you and everyone else here." I looked at the ladies around the table.

Everyone awwwww'ed until Sarah spoke up, "So... Ava... how does it feel to be where you are, engaged to a prince and in the spotlight ALL the time?"

"It's wonderful being engaged to Harry; he's a wonderful man, and very different than the crazy party boy everyone sees him as," I started. "As far as the spotlight, you all know why I left for England in the first place, so it's been hard dealing with the attention, but I just keep reminding myself what a wonderful, understanding man I'm with and it makes it all okay."

"So tell us this story, about how you two met," Aisha asked.

"Well, personally, I didn't want to be in the spotlight with my brothers, so I decided that I'd go to college and I went my 2nd year to England. So, a year later, I was at a pub, or a bar that we call here," I smiled. "My friend who was also friends with Prince Harry, introduced us, and been hush hush being together; we didn't want me out there because you know, I'm an American girl. I know nothing about the British ways and Royalty ways, until two years ago. Harry asked me out, and I started learning the way, and then, after he asked the Queen about me, she granted him the permission, and the day before Christmas Eve, he asked me to marry him."

"AAAWWWWW," the crowd said as the girls also too.

"So... the next question we have is have you two have set a date?" Leah asked, "We're all anxious for this royal wedding!"