Chapter 7

Jin POV
We Just Entered the Halls and it already felt out of place, people were looking at us.

Until One Man came and told us to follow him and we did, we were brought to our table and were seated there.

It was kinda boring, and I really missed my Joon.

I looked up and saw Mr.Chan going up the stage and then opened his book to read a speech.

Everything was going fine until The lights were turned off, then gun fires were hurt outside the halls door.

I saw Hoseok and Jimin taking out their guns, I did too before the lights came back.

And infront of the whole crowd Mr.Chan was on the ground with bloods.

Everyone Panicked and Ran to the exit, Security Came in and told us to leave.

We did before a man came behind us and shot at me, in which it hit my arm.

Jimin punched the guy then killing him.

I was unconscious, from the bleeding.

Jimin POV
"Hyung Get the Car quickly I will help stop the bleeding" I Said and he nodded getting the car.

We brought him inside and quickly drove the mansion.

Namjoon POV
I was playing with kookie until I heard a phone ringing and Taehyung went to pick it up.

He came back with his face showing no emotions and ordered the maids to prepare a room or something.

that's when he went outside and I followed him outside.

I saw Jin being carried to upstairs and I suddenly drop a tear.

I quickly ran upstairs and saw Jimin Taehyung And Hoseok there.

The Doctor came out and told them that he's fine.

They looked at me before standing aside and letting me enter.

Jin came we are in wearing oxygen mask and I sat near him hugging him tight.

I started crying.

Jin POV
I started opening my eyes to see my Koala Joon Hugging  me and crying.

"joon" I managed to stutter out".
He looked at me and hugged me.

"Please never leave me again" he says.

I told him that I will never.
Taehyung came in and asked if I was fine and I told him yes.

______________________________________
Am back, I will be editing this soon because it make no sense but I had to release it.

______________________________________Am back, I will be editing this soon because it make no sense but I had to release it