Chapter 13

You are universe.
________________________________________________
Kim Namjoon
I woke up all of the sudden because I feel someone touching me.

when I turned my head to my right side and saw it my Jin.

"wake up Joon we have something special today" He said.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth then taking a shower.

I dressed up in my sweater and jeans that Jin gave me.

He told me to follow him and I did.

We were walking and walking to the living room where I saw everyone was there.

"Everyone ready?" Jimin said.

"Where are..we going.? I asked.

"It's a surprise c'mon get in the can everyone." He said.

Infront of the manison, there's was 3 cars and I went inside the first one with Jin Hyung.

While the others went inside their own car.

Jin started the car and drove.

"Can..you please tell me where are we going?" I asked.

"Just wait and you will see" Jin Replied.

He played the radio inside the car.

The song my universe was playing, and it made me move my body to the song and giggle.

"You like the song Joon?" He said.

I nodded and he smiled.

We later arrived at the place or what seem to mountain.

Jin gave the guard in charge something before the stop sign when up and we went in.

After what seem to be a along ride suddenly came to a stop.

And we got outside the car with everyone else following us.

We then started to climb the metal stairs until I think we near the edge of the mountain.

I looked and the view was amazing, you can see the entire Seoul from here.

"Joonie, let go" he said.

And everyone including me follow him, we arrived at a place where people were taking photos with their loved ones.

Until it was out turn, the staff there gave me and Yoongi safety suits before strapping us with a rope in case we fall.

"Make sure to have fun with Yoongi Joon" Jin said.

Before he walked away with Hoseok and kook was never seen.

But anyway I held my hands with Yoongi before taking my other hand to hold the metal rod.

We both found a place to sit on the metal bridge.

And the view under us and infront of us was amazing.

"How was your life being a pet of Jin like?" Yoongi suddenly asked with a deep voice

"He's nice and very friendly Yoongi" I said.

"What about Hoseok?" I asked.

"Well, he's the same but he very dominant sometimes always smirking when am naked." He said.

Before I burst into laughter.

We both sat there and talked about life before getting up and walking to the end of the bridge where Jin was waiting.

"Did you guys have fun?" Jin said.

"Yes we did, but jinnie where kookie?" I asked.

"He uhh--" he said before he got cut by Hoseok.

"He's with Jimin and Taehyung down the mountain because they apparently don't like heights even tho we go on missions sometimes on the planes" Hoseok said making Jin laugh.

After that we started going down the metal stairs before arriving at a cafe to get drinks.

I got strawberry while Yoongi got orange juice.

We smiled and happily went in our car.

Then Jin drove me back home.

The ride was home was peaceful.

The car stopped and I came out the car to see kook there.

"Kook, when did you came so early" I asked him.

"Taehyungie and Jiminie was scared of heights so they bring me back He said cutely before chuckling.

Today was the best day of life
___________________________________________________
This is a proper chapter, the last one was really medicore to say the least.

Hope you enjoy this one, and don't forget to like or even follow me so I can tell you when I update usually.