Chapter 1 - Convincing

Y/n's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

While picking up some flowers placing them gently in my basket that was half-filled with different colored flowers, Ranboo approached me calmly, "Whacha doing?" I smiled at his sudden company.

"Just picking some flowers up, I'm planning on making a few flower crowns. Wanna help?" I asked softly as a smile appears on his face, he nodded softly as we made our way to find more flowers.

While picking up some beautiful flowers in a nice comfortable silence, it was broken. "Hey un Y/n, you know how I hang out in the Dream SMP?" Ranboo asked while placing some more flowers in his basket as I did the same with mine.

"Yeah, you've told me many things!" I giggle at all the times he has told me about all his adventures there, "Well, I was thinking, do you maybe want to be a part of it?"

Halfway through his sentence he stopped picking flowers up and looked me directly in the eyes, this is when I knew he wasn't kidding. I laughed at the sudden question, going back to picking flowers up.

"Well before I say anything, tell me about this place" I realized we had enough flowers so I motioned him to follow me while walking he started talking to me about the 'Dream SMP'

It seemed like a nice place to be in, I do need to communicate more and get out of my comfort zone, we made it to a nice place and sat down on the grass as we took the flowers out and made flower crowns.

I was actually considering it, I mean, a new start! The people there seem friendly for what Ranboo told me. So, what could go wrong? "You know what, sure!" I said as I finished the last crown and saw two extra flowers.

I took one and placed it behind Ranboo's ear as he did the same with me. "Great! I'm sure you won't regret it!" He said as he got up and placed a hand out which I accepted gratefully.

It was barely morning so Ranboo decided to go there today which I honestly didn't have a problem with. We walked while talking about really just anything, eventually, we made it to the Dream SMP.

Ranboo took my hand as he started leading me. We found a trio and decided to say hi. As we got closer I could tell their features, "hi! I'm Y/n, but you can call me n/n!"

We exchanged names and turns out their names are George, Sapnap, and Dream, "so what brings you here on the SMP?" George asked. I look over at Ranboo knowing he was proud to convince me.

"Well, Ranboo here, being the best friend he is he always finds a way to convince me, and that ended up in the SMP," I said while laughing at the end, he really just won't take no for an answer.

"So Y/n, how old are you?" Dream said bringing my thoughts away, "oh I'm 18, I'll be 19 in two days!" We all just started walking. "Ah"

We talked more getting to know each other, they all seemed really good people but Ranboo decided we should go and he should give me a trip which I accepted gratefully.

The tour was just amazing, meet Ranboo's friends aka Tommy and Tubbo, they were both really nice so I didn't see why Ranboo wouldn't be friends with both of them.

I stayed with Ranboo for the night considering I still don't have a home. I already had some ideas on what to do but I just needed the materials.

I was planning on meeting other people by tomorrow. I was up all night, tossing around, but no sleep. Eventually, I saw a hint of the sun so I decided I would just get up.

I take the flower that was behind my ear to see if it was okay, which it was so I gently placed it back. I made my way to the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

I made some dread and toasted it. By the time he was still not woken up, I knew he needed the rest so I let him, I left the bread there so when he woke up he could just eat it. I decided I would go for a walk and get my materials to make a home.

I close the door behind me and start walking. It was still kinda dark but not dark enough to not see. I see Dream walking by decided to greet him.

"Good morning dream!" I said as I waved to him. He smiled at me and greeted me as well. He was really nice, I hoped to get to know him better.

I walked to the distance where I couldn't see any more buildings. I found a tall and beautiful tree, I now decided I would make a treehouse.

I gathered some materials and started my work. It took me some time but the silence was comfortable.

› ‹

I was finally done and I was proud of my work

I was finally done and I was proud of my work. I then made a path so I wouldn't forget where to go. I finished the path and was back. I saw George and SapSnap walking and waved at them with a soft smile on my face.

They returned the small gesture as I headed to find Ranboo. It was already evening so I knew Ranboo would be up. I caught Ranboo talking with four other people and made my way over to him hoping I wouldn't interrupt anything. I walked to Ranboo's left side until he finally noticed me.

"Oh- Hi Y/n, Y/n this is Skeppy, BadBoyHalo, Wilbur, and Niki." He pointed to each one of them. They were all so nice especially Niki, she was the sweetest person I've ever met. Skeppy, Bad, and Will really were just amazing to have as friends. I guess Ranboo was right. I mean everyone here so far is amazing!

♡₊˚•. ↳
First chapter!

Wc: 1013