Chapter 5 - Surprise

Y/n's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

"SURPRISE"

I jumped a little at the sudden noise that was filled in the room. I took a second to take in what this is. My eyes wandered around the room. "Guys!" My eyes started to water as I look over to Ranboo.

He had a grin in his face and made his way slowly over to me. He bent down a little considering our height difference. He pulled me into a hug as I prevented tears from slipping away.

As we pulled away music played loudly. I thanked Ranboo before heading to Niki and Wilbur who were talking above the loud music.

Niki spotted me while I was making my way closer to them, "Hello Y/n!" She said with a bright smile in her face. "Why hello Niki!" Though I couldn't help but giggle while I said the sentence. "Y/n! You look stunning!"

He gave me a quick side hug and thanked him as we did so. I talked with them both for a few minutes before I decided I would talk with the Dream Team. I made my way over to them as they spotted me rather so quickly.

"Hello boys!" Even if you couldn't see me, you could hear the obvious smile as I talked. They looked like they were enjoying their time as much as I was. "Hello birthday girl!" Sapnap said as he pulled me into a small hug.

"Ah, thank you!" I hugged everyone else from the Dream Team as we talked about random subjects. They really never failed to make my day. All of the three of them, I could consider them such amazing friends.

I wanted to thank Ranboo once again for everything, I started searching for him and spotted him after a while of looking. Making my way to him I bumped into something, or more like someone.

Luckily none of us ended up in the floor though. "I'm so sorry!" I looked up a bit and saw the purpled eyes again from earlier. I stopped myself from looking and answered, "it's okay! Don't worry. Y/n!" I stocked out s hand for him to take.

He gently took it, "Purpled" we started talking, and talking, and talking, and talking. Turns out we both have much in common. I always found myself trying to stop myself from getting lost in his eyes which seemed impossible but I managed.

We got to know each other rather quickly which surprised me considering I'm not really good at having conversation with new people, but with him it was sort of easy in a way that i just let it flow and needed up smoothly.

♡₊˚•. ↳
Also kind've short chap sry

Wc: 452