Chapter 12 - Aileen

Y/n's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

I finished feeding Misty some food as breakfast, but decided to take her in a walk. I'm 99% I trained her well, though, there could be some fails. She seemed to take the hint because as soon as she finished she sat next to me.

I lead her downstairs where we started to leave. Before we went too far I decided to test her and go to the pond as a practice. She followed a bit back behind,but after all she was calm. She didn't really get distracted at the point that she had to stop, she simply kept her eyes on it, but moved on.

After some short minutes of walking while hearing the birds chip, we made it to where I remembered was the pond. It was just as beautiful as the last time I was here. I admired it while I waited for Misty to catch up to me. Soon, I saw a medium, ginger with white cat sit next to me.

Some minutes passed by, just hearing the calm water along with the view. I then came to the conclusion that Misty could most likely walk alone. I didn't really have any plans for today so my main goal was really just to enjoy the day with Misty.

I made it to the prime path with Misty by my side. I then spotted Tommy, Ranboo and Purpled talking, but Tubbo was nowhere to be seen. I shrug at my thoughts but made my way towards them. "Good morning!" I giggled as I hugged everyone.

"I see you brought who I assume is Misty?" He turns his gaze over to Misty who took a seat in the floor as she examined the new people. "I thought she could use a bit of fresh air" I shrugged as she started with Tommy and ended up with Purpled. She took a seat besides him and startd supporting her head in the uper part of his ankle.

"Someone has favorites" Tommy mutters under his breath, along with an eye roll. As I was about to open my mouth to start a conversation when I heard Tubbo behind me. I turn around and saw him along with another girl.

I don't know if she was new or I just haven't met her. As they both got closer Tubbo introduced us. "Hey guys! This is Aileen, she's new to the DreamSMP!" she was a bit shorter that me, her eyes were a very pretty tint of grey and her hair was black and wavy.

She looked very nice so I decided to say something, "I'm Y/n, it's nice to have another girl here!" She looked at me up and down with a disgusted face but quickly changed it into a nice one. "Aileen, nice to meet you too." She said blankly.

She then turned her gaze off of me and to the others. "I- uh- okay" I whispered under my breath, just for me to hear. "Aileen!" She introduced herself to them with a smile and stuck her hand out. Way to have a mood change.

As they exchanged names I look down to Misty who was getting pet by Purple. I giggle as she seems to enjoy it. "What's so funny?" she had this sass in her voice that made me irritated. I sigh in a way to make me calm which worked a bit.

I turn my gaze upwards to her, "Oh, I was just looking at my-" She turned her gaze over to Purpled and stuck her hand out. Guess he was too busy petting Misty. "I'm Aileen, it's nice to meet you!" She cut me off. I giggle my irritation off, "Uh-Purpled" He said awkwardly before giving her his hand.

I look back at Misty and see that she stuck her teeth out to Aileen. I stiffle a laugh to prevent Alieen's questions, once again. Though Tommy did seem to notice and started trying, keyword: trying, to stiffle a laugh but failed misserably. Which did cause me to let out a soft giggle but I still tried to stiffle them away.

"What happened?" Tubbo asked with a giggle that was formed, thanks to Tommy and his laugh. Tommy simply points over to Misty who growled at Aileen. Aileen let out an "awe" as she saw her and bent down to try and pet her but Misty hit her hand away with her paw.

I tried stiffling away my giggles but it was too funny not to. "Something is wrong with your cat" She said looking over to me. "No, I just think somethings wrong with you. She has never had that behaviour" I really was serius. She has always been nice to everyone, it surprises me she isn't nice to Aleen.

I see Purpled's hand reach out to pet Misty which she didn't reject. He pat her head gently which seemed to relax her. "Anyway, I'm going to give Aileen a tour!" Ailee's face brighted up. "Can Purpled come?" She asked as he turned his gaze off of Misty and on to Aileen.

"I'm sure Tubbo will show you the DreamSMP just finely." Ranboo looked down to me as a questionable look. I simply shrug as I was getting bored of this Ailee girl. "Well, I want to get to know you!" She whined. "I'm sure Y/n would love to!" He looked over at me. My eyes widen, I didn't want to "spend time" with her!

"Actually, I am very busy" My shocked face soon turned into a fake smile. "Good, because I didn't want you to" She said sassily. I simply let out a fake giggle as I felt anger built up. "Anyway, why nottttt?" she whined to Purpled.

"I'm actually busy too, me and Y/n are going..." He trailed off and looked at me so I could continue the sentence, "We're going mining!" I said as an excuse. "Oh, well can I go?" I really just wanted to punch her in the face right now.

"I would say sure but you can't miss the tour! It's a one time thing and it's amazing!" I said in a very dramatic tone. Sure, the tour was good but not like i described it. She rolls her eyes, "Oh well, maybe next time." her plan kinda failed, if it was hanging out with Purpled.

"Maybe" I said with a giggle. At this point, me and her both knew we didn't like each other. But she kept the "nice girl" act. "Well, I thought you guys were going now"

She looked at me and Purpled, "Uh- yeah, we are leaving now, it was nice meeting you though!" I said as I watched Misty get pet by Purpled. "It was nice meeting you too Purpled!" How lovely.

˗ˏˋ Ranboo's pov: 'ˎ˗

Me and Tommy were just sitting behind, watching the magic happen. "We should really go now" Aileen and Y/n said at the same time. I have known Y/n for years which cause me to know she was getting irritated.

Aileen started getting really bitchy towards Y/n but seemed to really like Purpled. "We should really get going now" they, again, said at the same time. Me, Tubbo and
Tommy both just stare at each other letting the action happen.

Y/n takes Purpled's hand while Aileen takes Tubbo's, "bye!" They continued to say at the same time. They both took Purpled's and Tubbo's hands as Y/n parted to the left and Aileen to the right. "What a bitch" you could hear from the both girls from both sides. Misty then followed Y/n and purpled as they went out of sight.

♡₊˚•. ↳
More long chapters

Wc: 1288