Chapter 27 - All at once

(me trying to make a good last chapter after teasing tf outta yall 👆)

1# Y/F/F: Your Favourite Flower
2# F/F: Favourite Food
italics: author
Bold: Blake
Underline: Sidney
Bold & italics: Diane

Please comment how u feel after reading this chapter and comment how u feel when u finish it : )

Y/n's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

Tw: Swearing

It hurt. So many different emotions flowed around my body that I couldn't keep up. Then I started to feel my nose do that thing when you're about to sneeze. The weird logic of mine is that when I start tearing up, I sneeze. Silent crying? Could not do that without sneezing first... "You okay?" Dream placed his hand on my shoulder. I suppose he saw myself tearing up."I swear I'm about to beat that bitch up" A male voice in my head spoke. And then I sneezed.

"Huh?" I accidentally spoke out loud. "O-Oh I just asked if you were okay?" He looked at me confused... I mean he did talk loud and clear. "Bless you by the way" "Thank you" I laughed a bit at the end. What the fuck was that?! "So about what you wanted to show me?.." Dream stared in front again while I turned my head around to confirm what I saw. They were basically making out...

I let out a heavy sigh that I didn't even know I had on me.
Then dream half distracted me from the situation. I'd laugh and then poof, I remember. I couldn't remember the last time I felt this depressing. Shame on me. And.. you
know, it didn't feel "so" bad. I mean, why should I care. We're just friends you know, but with Aileen? Really though like goddamn. And then with me getting kidnapped while making pancakes with George which I should give him an apology for, It was all too much to process so rapidly.

"Have you eaten yet?" Dream looked aside to me making me zone back into life, Now to think about it it was noon and my stomach was still empty, "Uh, not really I've been busy until now. You?" He grabbed my wrist gently, "Me neither, but I thought I'd be fun having a little picnic with you you know. Wanted to spend some time with you" He gave me a warm smile as we walked above a beautifully decorated bridge. Which I assume he decorated.

(pretend like its not cold enough for it to snow :D)

I look down to the frozen lake and saw both of our reflections looking at each other on the ice. The embarrassment I had made me giggle and red. Dream just chuckled which didn't help. "Shut up" I'm sure the smile on my muffled voice was heard. He let out a small laugh while I was aimlessly following wherever he took me. I couldn't even see because of me covering my face and then him telling me to keep it like that.