Chapter 26 - Remember or not

(Me to posting daily: 👆)

Y/n's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

Tw: Swearing

italics: Sidney (When you heard fighting it was Blake and Sidney.)
Bold: Blake (the guy)
Underlined: Daine (The girl who kidnapped u)
Normal: You

"I need you to make a decision quickly because the others don't take long to get here."

"Theres more of you guys?!"

"Well of course there more you fucking idiot!" "Goddamn, you okay?"

"Just- just give me a second!" Sidney got up from her stool and took blake up to another room. Leaving me alone with my thoughts. Aaand I was still tied up. My wrist were starting to hurt, my arms were tired of them being behind the chair and my wrist were going to have a mark. Surely.

While they were- somewhere in this place that I still haven't figured out where it is or what it is. I was getting frustrated. I mean- did I want to remember this?.. or would it be better if I simply forgot what happened right now. Or- the whole day. Or more, they really didn't specify. At all.

It wouldn't hurt to know, I mean- I don't know maybe we can become friends..! Considering they wanted to erase my fucking memory as "plan A", Side note: it didn't work. According to them I woke up earlier than I should've and they both kinda panicked and started blabbing about shit I probably shouldn't have heard..

I know it's probably better if I didn't remember anything but when am I going to even bring this subject out? "Oh yeah me and George were making pancakes and I got snatched off by a girl in 'creative mode' " There's really no possible way of that interfering in a conversation.

Plus, I know how to keep my mouth shut. "Okay, so I need you to choose, do you want to remember all of this, or forget." Sidney came back without Blake. "I'm okay like this, I know how to keep my mouth shut, you're fine." I reasured her with a smile in my face.

"Alright."

I woke up below a tree for some reason- My head hurted and it felt as if I was hit arround all my body. Events from earlier were shuffled around my mind all at once as I tried to get up. I got dizzy halfway which made me fall. I groaned when I felt the pain kick in. It felt like I just woken up and hit myself.

My dizziness soon faded so I tried getting up again. It was a pain in my ass. Quite literally. But I managed to get up somehow. (Since author loves to annoy you all) "Y/n- There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere where have you been?!" Dream aproached me as I gained my balance. "Are you okay?"

I rubbed my eyes to an attempt to wake up a bit. "Huh? Yeah um, how are you?" Dream moved of spot which caused me to be greeted by the burning hot sun, shining directly at my face. "I'm doing really good actually, are you free right now? I'd like to show you dome things."

Of course I said I was free, the fuck was I supposed to do alone in my house. He started ranting while I was half hearing. I remembered the events and took a look at my wrists. They're fine. hmm. weird. After that my attention went back to Dream. "I'm saying you should do it! You'd have nothing to loose so what'd be the point it you dont!!

"I know, I know. I'll think about it Y/n for a bit." "But think about it! Because then you forget" I made a fake mad face hoping he would get that I was joking. But while I was looking to the side to face him, something else might have caught my eye.

What the fuck...

Two people who looked like Aileen and Purpled kissing each other.

Two people who l̶o̶o̶k̶e̶d̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶
were Aileen and Purpled were kissing each other.

♡₊˚•. ↳
WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE THE MAN HIMSELF PURPLED

wc: 671