Chapter 3 - Misty

Y/n's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

I was woken up by noise coming from outside the treehouse, I half asleep made my way downstairs and open the door. No one was there. I turn back around but was interrupted while doing so.

Meow

I slowly turn back around trying not to scare it, I look down and see a white & ginger cat sitting there looking up to me. I let a quick "awe" before letting her in. She climbed up the stairs but stopped and went in my room. I followed her in as she laid down on my bed, I made my way to my chest and got out a name tag.

Names came in and out of my head trying to find the perfect one, Misty. I let out a squeal of excitement. There she was, she ginger with white female cat named Misty. I go back down and get some food i planted yesterday. I fed Misty some and treated myself too.

Well, this is a good way to start my birthday! I finish making my bed when i hear a knock on my door. I assumed it was Ranboo since he was the only one I showed. I headed down with Misty following behind.

Opening the door I see the tall enderman waiting impatiently. He pulled me into a hug as Misty came out, he almost fell causing me too burst out laughing.

"What is it doing here?" Ranboo said after finally regaining his balance, Misty took observation on him deeply before walking back to me.

"Her name is Misty, I found her not long ago this morning!" I invited him in as we made it to the top and sat on the chairs. "Happy birthday by the way!" "Ah, thank you!" Misty took a seat on the table making herself comfortable.

He handed me a strawberry cake, "breakfast" I smiled gratefully, I knew Niki made this. Ranboo could never make something like this. So of course, he asked Niki to do it. I giggle at the thought before being brought back to reality.

"I need you to be ready by sunset. Meet me at the entrance of Niki's bakery, okay?" Just as I was going to ask questions he rushed downstairs before hearing the door closed.

What just happened? I turn back around to Misty simply meow's, I chuckle and headed to the edge and start admiring the sky.

Good day to turn 19 am i right? I sit back down and enjoy the cake, eventually Misty took a bit but I didn't mind. It was still early morning so I decided to explore where my home is for a bit.

I closed the door behind me as I walk away from my house. I spotted a beautiful pond that had little fishes, frogs, butterflies. God I love butterflies.

I sat at the edge of the pond letting my feet in the cold water. The sounds of birds singing was transfers into my ears, it was a kinda hidden pond and by that I knew this was going to be my perfect "secret place" if you must.

˗ˏˋ Purpled's pov: 'ˎ˗

I was walking by the prime path along with the dream team. Ranboo came up to us earlier telling us we were invited to a party for a girl named Y/n? He said it was at the community house, at sunset.

I wonder who she was. Meow. Me and the others stop walking, searching for what made the sound. Thats when I saw a ginger with white cat coming by us.

Dream walked over it and found a name tag "Misty?" His eyes soon fell into realization while me and the others were confused. "I'm guessing Y/n got a pet" Dream said while walking back over to us with the cat.

"Why would you assume that?" "Really? I mean who else in the SMP would name a cat Misty?" Dream answered George's question.

Soon, a h/c hair coloured girl came jogging up to us. "Your cat?" Sapnap asked her as she made her way to Dream. She nodded as she took Misty out of Clay's hands. "Thank you dream!" "No problem"

"Well, Inma get going now, I'll see you guys later?" They all nodded but before she could take a step more Dream interrupted. "Happy birthday Y/n" Y/n turned to Dream with a smile on her face.

"Thank you" and with that she left our sight. She seemed really nice and pretty. I guessed that the party was for her, I mean Dream did just tell her happy birthday so I hoped I could talk with her and get to know her better.

˗ˏˋ Y/n's pov: 'ˎ˗

As soon as I got home back from my walk Misty came out of the house. I jogged after her after I finally saw her in dream's arms. He was there with George, Sapnap and blonde boy with pretty looking eyes.

They were such a pretty light shade of purple, I stopped myself from staring and brought Misty back home. I gave her some food and played with her for a while before a knock came in my door.

I climb down the stairs opening the door to see Niki, I wondered how she knew where I lived but pushed that a side.

"Time to get ready!"

♡₊˚•. ↳
(Update: I wrote this 2-3 months ago
And just now I think we're moving
A bit fast sorry abt that)

Wc: 920