chapter 25 - The right amount.

George's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

"Y/n come on, I can't mix it all" But I got no answer from her. My hands were getting tired and I was starting to get hungry. "Y/n I swear, I already said you're right and that I was wrong. Get over i-" My voice slowly faded when I saw she was gone.

How rude. Whatever, she'll probably come back later. But the batterrrrrr. I sigh and just go back to the batter and add the chocolate chips already. But I have no idea how to make them. God could she really have gone out at another moment?!

Now what do I do. The batter was "done" but I was clueless of how to make them. Plus I didn't want to waist batter if the pancakes were going to be burned by the end of the day.

˗ˏˋ Y/n's pov: 'ˎ˗

"What do you mean?"

"Like of course nothing id going to happen to you just- you know"

"But how much?"

"The right amount!"

"WHAT IS THE RIGHT AMOUNT?!"

"I DONT KNOW YOU TELL ME"

"You're such a fucking idiooooot, how the fuck am i supposed to know?! You're the one who goddamn kidnaped me!"

"To be clear, it was diane, not me" he rolled his eyes.

"But what if I still want to know"

"I mean you technically can." Sidney chimed in. "Look I'm just saying that if u want to still remember, you can't say anything. At all. And it does comes with some side effects." She extended the "A" in "and"

"I honestly don't know why she should know when we could always-.. you know." "Well you can stop being a bitch because I'm willing to keep it a secret" "Are you sure though?"

"Yeah.. What kind of bad things could happen?"

♡₊˚•. ↳
I PROMISE I WILL EXPLAIN THE SECOND
PART FO THE CAPTER IN ANOTHER CHAP
<3

wc: 316