Chapter 9 - butterfly

Purpled's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

I woke up from the sounds of birds chirping and sunlight beaming directly at my face. I take a second to look at my surroundings and spotted Y/n sleeping on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping- though it's weird saying it that way.

There was Will and Niki who were just sleeping normally, then there was the bench trio whom were passed out completely. Wonder what happened to them. I looked down and saw a blanket was placed on both of us.

I then look back over to sleeping girl who had a small smile on her face as she slept. I blush slightly but managed to get out without Y/n waking up. I placed the blanket over her and saw Niki getting up.

˗ˏˋ Y/n's pov: 'ˎ˗

I was woken up by something sitting on my nose lightly. I slowly open my eyes to see a LIGHT purple butterfly on my nose, simply resting. I mean, not the way I expected to wake up but i surely enjoyed it. I then saw that Will, Niki and Purpled were all awake. The butterfly soon starting moving, causing tickles. I let out a giggle as it moves more.

The others eyes soon met my gaze and I blushed in embarrassment. The butterfly moved down to my hand, "Awwwee" Niki said as she took a seat next to me, admiring the butterfly. "Sleep well?" I raised my hand slowly so Niki could get a good view at it, then responding to Wilbur's question "I guess?"

"Hmm" he said in almost a teasing way, I ignored it and greeted Purpled. "Morning!" I giggled as I looked at Niki who was just admiring the butterfly that was in my hand, careful, not to scare it. They returned the small gesture as the others slowly woke up. The butterfly readjusted itself to now at the side of my ear.

"Morning" Tubbo said in a half sleep tone which caused us to giggle at his actions. He sat down as the two others followed. I then realized that I should probably get going. "I'm going to take care of Misty, I'll see you guys later!" I said as I slowly got up from my place. "You're cat?" Purpled guessed.

I nod my head, "You have a cat?" Will asked me while the others tried to wake up. I simply hum and excuse myself out and made my way back. On my way I saw Bad and Skeppy which I simply waved at them. Those were really all the people I found, taking in mind it was still early morning.

Not long after I was in my home with Misty. She greeted my entrance to the treehouse before I gave her food. I then proceed to fix my hair, trying to not look like a mess. Soon, Misty finished her meal and sat next to me, simply giving me some company.

♡₊˚•. ↳
Comment your fav animal 🤨

Wc: 499