Chapter 8 - bonfire

Y/n's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

I followed Will as he took me to where everyone was supposed to be at. Birds were heard chipping from the distance. After walking through some tress and grass we stopped.

From what my eyes caught, it was a bonfire. I squeal in excitement as I saw everyone. By that I mean, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled. I felt two strong hands from my back started pushing me.

I giggle as I let myself get dragged by Will. We started to talk until more people joined our conversation. Soon meaning it was a group conversation. I sat next to Purpled and Will, silent most of the time.

It got somewhat very dark so Will was trying to put up the fire to get warmed up and be able to see. The fire was set but Will was trying to find something. He then turned back around with crackers, chocolate and marshmallows. My face lighted up at the sight and squealed as he got closer to everyone. Me being me, the smores were perfect. And others being others completely burned the shit out of them.

Those being, Tommy, Purpled and Ranboo. Though Ranboo's was still barely edible, the others weren't. So I did them some, Will's, Niki's and Tubbo's were fine, really. The night was filled with laughter, small talks, but most importantly, everyones company. It felt so warming,  and welcoming. It was memory I wished to never forget.

Though, as much as I wanted to stay awake and enjoy the moment, I felt my eyes getting heavy as my body too. The conversation everyone was having started getting muffled by the second by not being able to contain my eyes open anymore. I felt my head rest into something but I was too tired to even open my eyes so instead i drifted into a light comfortable sleep with amazing friends surrounding me.

˗ˏˋ Will's pov: 'ˎ˗

I was talking with mainly Niki until she glanced behind me. Her face soften but a confused look on my face started getting the best of me and I turned around slowly, scared of what happened. As I finally turned around fully I saw Purpled talking with the bench trio with Y/n what looks like sleeping on his shoulder.

I see Y/n like a younger sister I never had, so of course my older brother instinct came in. I opened my mouth to say something before getting stopped by Niki putting her hand on my shoulder. I closed my mouth and turned my face to her. She simply disagreed with me. I let out a sigh and look back at them.

Purpled started getting tired, that's when I realized that they indeed looked cute. Though I knew my brotherly instincts would get the best of me, I shook my head and stopped myself and continued to talk with Niki. Now in a lower tone, considering there is a sleeping due in the place.

♡₊˚•. ↳
Nah bcuz I'd love to have a bonfire

Wc: 506