Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The Unwanted Princess

Henry

Henry and his mom Katherine left Russia and they were in England. Henry was angry with King Victor. Henry did not know why King Victor could not find another woman to marry. Henry did write Jane a letter telling her how sorry he was. Henry told Jane that he has to protect his mom from King Victor. Henry told Jane in the letter that he will always love her and he will never love anyone else. Henry and Katherine lost their title, but Henry did not care. Henry did not want anything to do with his brother.

Jane

Jane was very unhappy. She did not want to marry King Victor. Jane could not stand King Victor. King Victor walks into Jane's room without knocking. "What do you want?!" Jane asks angrily. "You need to watch how you speak to me!" King Victor warns Jane. "You need to get your dirty hands off of me!" Jane replied angrily, slapping King Victor. "You are going to be my wife and the mother to my son!" King Victor replied angrily storming off. Jane was crying. Jane hates King Victor and she hopes she does not give King Victor a son.

The next day was Jane and King Victor's wedding day. Jane was heartbroken, but she has to marry King Victor because if she does not he will have Henry and his mother killed. The whole kingdom came to the wedding. They have a big party. Jane did not want to dance which made King Victor angry, but Jane did not care. Jane was thinking about Henry. Jane was also thinking about her sister and dad. Jane was wondering what they were doing. Isabelle would be ten years old. King Victor was talking to his guests and Jane was sitting by herself. After the party Jane and King Victor went on their honeymoon. King Victor had his way with Jane. King Victor was hoping Jane was pregnant. Jane did not care about having any children with King Victor. The whole kingdom wants Jane to have a son. Jane and King Victor did not have a good time on their honeymoon because Jane did not want to go out. They went to Paris for their honeymoon. King Victor went out by himself.

Months later, Jane was pregnant and she was about to have the baby. King Victor could not wait until his son was born. King Victor was not threatened by his brother anymore. King Victor wrote Henry and he told him he could come back to Russia, but Henry did not want to. Henry became a lawyer and self-made billionaire. Henry told King Victor he does not want their father's money because he was doing well on his own.

Jane went into labor and she gave birth to a daughter. The baby was beautiful and King Victor was disappointed. Jane names her daughter Natalie. King Victor was angry because he wanted a son. Jane was happy and she loves her daughter. Jane did not care if King Victor was unhappy. The kingdom was disappointed too because they wanted a male heir. King Victor was hoping they would have a son next time. King Victor did write to his brother Henry to tell him about his and Jane's daughter. Henry did send a gift to Jane and the baby.

Five years have passed and Jane and King Victor did not have a son. Jane was pregnant with her fifth child. King Victor wanted a son and he was hoping this baby would be a son. Rafael Crawford came to visit King Victor, but he did not know King Victor was Henry's brother. Rafael Crawford was a soldier and he was stationed in Russia. Rafael met King Victor and they became friends. Rafael and his wife had a hard time having children. Jane was about to have the baby. The kingdom was also hoping the queen would give birth to a son. The next day Jane gave birth to twins. The twins were a boy and a girl. King Victor was happy about his son, but he was not happy about having another daughter. King Victor already had four daughters. Jane was still asleep. King Victor gave his daughter to Rafael and his wife. King Victor told Jane that the second baby died. Jane could not stop crying. Jane was heartbroken. King Victor tried his best to comfort his wife, but she wanted to be left alone.