Chapter 3

Chapter 3: A New Family

Linda was not feeling well. Maurice took her to the doctor. The doctor told them that Linda was pregnant. Linda could not believe it. Linda was happy and Maurice was happy too. Linda and Maurice did not care if the baby was a boy or girl. Maurice made Linda stay in bed. Maurice did all the cooking and cleaning. Maurice wanted Linda to rest as much as she could. Maurice's mother Yvette came to help out. Yvette was telling Maurice that his brother Martin was working for the King of Russia. Russia had two kings. King Arthur and King Benjamin. Martin was working for King Benjamin. Months later, Linda went into labor. Linda gave birth to a beautiful daughter. Maurice was very happy with his daughter. They named their daughter Jane. Yvette loves her granddaughter very much. Yvette was going to stay until Linda recovers from the birth. Martin and his wife had a daughter named Emily. Emily was a beautiful child too. Linda is still in bed resting. The doctor told her she needed to rest until he gave her further notice.

Ten years later Linda had another daughter they named Isabelle. Isabelle was not as beautiful as Jane, but she still was beautiful. Maurice was happy with his two daughters. Maurice worked even harder to support his wife and daughters. Linda was a full-time wife and mother. Maurice and Linda both agree that two children is all they need. Maurice heard that Martin had four daughters from a second marriage and one daughter from his first marriage. Emily has not spoken to Martin since he and her mother's divorce. Yvette told Maurice that King Benjamin and his family were killed. Maurice asks if Martin was ok. Yvette told him that Martin got away. Maurice was sad for the king's family. Maurice was glad Martin was ok. Maurice went to work. Linda was feeding Isabelle. Jane was playing with her dolls. Yvette was able to make dolls and she made some dolls for Jane. Yvette did not make Isabelle any dolls because she was just a baby.

King Arthur was worried because he knew his enemies had killed King Benjamin and his family. King Arthur had many guards watching him and his family. King Arthur sends guards to watch Prince Victor and Prince Henry. Queen Katherine was worried too. King Arthur was wondering if Rose's curse had something to do with King Benjamin and his family's death. King Arthur was scared and he did not know what to do.

Rose heard about King Benjamin and his family being killed. Rose's brother Loki walks in. "Did you have something to do with King Benjamin and his family's death?" Loki asks. "No, but King Arthur thinks I did," Rose replied laughing. "They can burn us for this!" Loki replied angrily. "I did not have anything to do with King Benjamin and his family's death and they do not have any proof I did!" Rose replied angrily.